Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
The fukk... So Madara has Hashi's SAGE MODE too... the fukk...

And Sasuke is strong enough to cut the tree that.. Tobirama the SWAG GAWD [After Itachi] couldnt... fukkk thisss

And you telling me Saucegay is stronger than Young Uzi... fukkkk thiss

Where the fukk naruto getting this chakra from? :wtf:

Im sure if you've been paying attention you'd know that Kyuubi chakra is UNLIMITED.. But limited in each uses, takes time to mold again, But its reserves are UNLIMITED...

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
The fukk... So Madara has Hashi's SAGE MODE too... the fukk...

And Sasuke is strong enough to cut the tree that.. Tobirama the SWAG GAWD [After Itachi] couldnt... fukkk thisss

And you telling me Saucegay is stronger than Young Uzi... fukkkk thiss

Im sure if you've been paying attention you'd know that Kyuubi chakra is UNLIMITED.. But limited in each uses, takes time to mold again, But its reserves are UNLIMITED...

fukk that shyt....naruto just got drained of chakra and you saying he can get it back like that? Hope this nikka die :pacspit: :pacspit:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yo doesnt this mean everybody knows about itachi the hero now since the flashback shows him and its in naruto's heart and everybody felt it and saw it

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Not sweating it at all that Sasuke is showing up. We still know that Naruto is on another level.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Man :camby:

I never wanted to stop reading a manga so much.. This is such bullshyte. Naruto has sage+bijuu mode, yet they have a panel where him and Sasuke are standing as equals GTFOH :camby:

i think the thing here is sasuke just had the advantage of being shielded by susanoo from being touched by the roots so it makes him look stronger, still not doubting naruto is stronger at all but he got caught by suprise

itachi's words stay holding true, every jutsu has a weakness :ehh:

edit: it should have been sakura not shikomaru :birdman:

Llysol

Shinigami
Daps
Reppin
MIA in ATL
I know kishi ain't about to kill off my nikkas Neji AND Shikamaru and leave tenten alive
:stopitslime:
This chick has never had anything whatsoever to contribute to this story
:birdman:
I feel like everybody at least had a moment to shine and show their value except for this chick smh
:snoop:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know kishi ain't about to kill off my nikkas Neji AND Shikamaru and leave tenten alive
:stopitslime:
This chick has never had anything whatsoever to contribute to this story
:birdman:
I feel like everybody at least had a moment to shine and show their value except for this chick smh
:snoop:

When was the last time she was even shown in a panel?