Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
Gawsuke inspiring hope in that hoe nikka Naruto while he's :sadcam: :sadbron:

taking a chainsaw to the god tree :wow: :wow:

and even though he left her for dead, Karin still tryna fukk him :jawalrus::banderas:

GOAT

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
So Sasuke Susanoo is suppose to be equal to Uzi Bijuu mode???? Man GTFOH.. ::camby: :camby: :camby: :camby:

If Naruto isn't way stronger than Sas we riot :camby:

Sasuke's suzanoo is constantly getting stronger, it will eventually become as strong as Madara's if not all ready. I think kishi was trying to show that. Susanoo is on par with bijuu mode imo.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Sasuke's suzanoo is constantly getting stronger, it will eventually become as strong as Madara's if not all ready. I think kishi was trying to show that. Susanoo is on par with bijuu mode imo.

Man :camby:

I never wanted to stop reading a manga so much.. This is such bullshyte. Naruto has sage+bijuu mode, yet they have a panel where him and Sasuke are standing as equals GTFOH :camby:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Man :camby:

I never wanted to stop reading a manga so much.. This is such bullshyte. Naruto has sage+bijuu mode, yet they have a panel where him and Sasuke are standing as equals GTFOH :camby:
Naruto is more powerful but sasuke is smarter

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Nah im not going for it... We just seen sauske sick at how naruto outclassed him.

I think sasuke just wasnt ready to lay down just yet. Naruto is still more powerful than him tho.

And my boy shikamaru gotta make it :to: