Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Obviously Kishimoto drew many of his inspirations from akira toriama. This isn't a secret but i found a huge parallel that nobody noticed.

I'm going to explain why the 4th ninja war is like the Cell games:

Huge omnipotent opponent who essentially ANNOUNCES that there's going to be a battle that holds the fate of the planet.

In order to achieve his full power, he needs to absorb 2 powerful beings (8&9 tails, Androids 18 and 17)

He harnesses the powers of a previous foe (madara's rinnegan, friezas dna)

He attacks the fighters with several minions (the jinchurikis (or possibly the mini jubi's), and cell jr's)

He undergoes a final transformation that puts the planet in jeopardy

AND HERES THE ONE THAT SEALS THE DEAL: The hero defeats him with the help of power from his dead father

Also when you think about it, Jubito's final form is reminicent of perfect cell. Odd scalely skin, and 2 protrusions from his head.

:ohhh: Tobi=Cell, I honestly never thought of it that way. Name a shounen that dragon ball ain't influence. :ahh: If this theory is true we can expect another time skip at the end of this war.
:comeon:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Obviously Kishimoto drew many of his inspirations from akira toriama. This isn't a secret but i found a huge parallel that nobody noticed.

I'm going to explain why the 4th ninja war is like the Cell games:

Huge omnipotent opponent who essentially ANNOUNCES that there's going to be a battle that holds the fate of the planet.

In order to achieve his full power, he needs to absorb 2 powerful beings (8&9 tails, Androids 18 and 17)

He harnesses the powers of a previous foe (madara's rinnegan, friezas dna)

He attacks the fighters with several minions (the jinchurikis (or possibly the mini jubi's), and cell jr's)

He undergoes a final transformation that puts the planet in jeopardy

AND HERES THE ONE THAT SEALS THE DEAL: The hero defeats him with the help of power from his dead father

Also when you think about it, Jubito's final form is reminicent of perfect cell. Odd scalely skin, and 2 protrusions from his head.

:ohhh: Tobi=Cell, I honestly never thought of it that way. Name a shounen that dragon ball ain't influence. :ahh: If this theory is true we can expect another time skip at the end of this war.

Dhalsim_attacking_by_Faustar.jpg

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
:dahell:
Whats up wit Jiraiya's gravesite being under a damn tree?
They couldn't build a statue, a shrine or a fukking museum to celebrate the gawd's legacy smh:sadbron:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Latest chap was actually pretty sad as they went through all the dead..and those alive that remembered them :to: