Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
He's still been going to work though. :yeshrug
He has a Naruto type bijuu mode with the other 9 tails, throwing bijuu bombs and body flicker.

I'd put him after Naruto and ahead of the 2nd Hokage right now.
The 2nd has been that nikka though. I wonder if he could got toe-to-toe with Madara.. He acted like he could. :patrice:

He was in the same war alongside Hashirama when they fought the Uchihas, so at some point I'm sure him and Madara did fight... Not saying he'll body Madara but he won't lose easily.. His inventory of jutsus are formidable

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I shed thug tears to that bruh... Kurama crying too hurt my soul.. Bee aint have to die like that... Uzi could have stopped it
:comeon: there wasn't much Uzi could do with Hirashima walking the bijuu like pits on a leash and sending them at Naruto and B plus he was having a genjutsu battle with Madara at the same time :to: he did all he could

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
full
damn brehs.....

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:comeon: there wasn't much Uzi could do with Hirashima walking the bijuu like pits on a leash and sending them at Naruto and B plus he was having a genjutsu battle with Madara at the same time :to: he did all he could

I sat there like HASI.. WHAT THE FUUUCK.... He truly is a GAWD :to: How he took Kurama out of Uzi, I dont know, Madara trying to be good and save obito from that Rasenshuriken didnt work too :sad:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I sat there like HASI.. WHAT THE FUUUCK.... He truly is a GAWD :to: How he took Kurama out of Uzi, I dont know, Madara trying to be good and save obito from that Rasenshuriken didnt work too :sad:
The way Naruto was able to ride his own Rasenshuriken while having 2 rassengans in both hands while in dual Sage mode was a thing of beauty :banderas:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Obviously Kishimoto drew many of his inspirations from akira toriama. This isn't a secret but i found a huge parallel that nobody noticed.

I'm going to explain why the 4th ninja war is like the Cell games:

Huge omnipotent opponent who essentially ANNOUNCES that there's going to be a battle that holds the fate of the planet.

In order to achieve his full power, he needs to absorb 2 powerful beings (8&9 tails, Androids 18 and 17)

He harnesses the powers of a previous foe (madara's rinnegan, friezas dna)

He attacks the fighters with several minions (the jinchurikis (or possibly the mini jubi's), and cell jr's)

He undergoes a final transformation that puts the planet in jeopardy

AND HERES THE ONE THAT SEALS THE DEAL: The hero defeats him with the help of power from his dead father

Also when you think about it, Jubito's final form is reminicent of perfect cell. Odd scalely skin, and 2 protrusions from his head.

:ohhh: Tobi=Cell, I honestly never thought of it that way. Name a shounen that dragon ball ain't influence. :ahh: If this theory is true we can expect another time skip at the end of this war.

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
The way Naruto was able to ride his own Rasenshuriken while having 2 rassengans in both hands while in dual Sage mode was a thing of beauty :banderas:

I was like :krs: :krs: when he pulled that shyt outta no where.. swag surfin on his own rasenshuriken :lawd:

Our boy Yung Uzi has grown a long way.. Now he doesnt have Kurama, its 100% right to say Sage Mode is really GAWDLY BREHHH :noah: