Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
watch this shyt end when tobi loses his mask and go back too fillers :snoop:
i wish it was pacing like one piece just do like 1 or 2 chapters a ep

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Anybody been watching the episodes lately? The 9 tails backstory was dope. They even showed the Sage of The Six Paths.
tumblr_msopespWYs1rsvqp9o1_500.gif

808431narutolgwru9u.gif

tumblr_msnokyGbGC1sohzu5o1_400.gif

fukking sick

tumblr_msnzv0xNho1rnw92mo1_500.gif

I found it interesting that the Sage of the Six Paths has red hair too....
yeah they wasted an episode on the gay bubble bowing dude tho

anime just got trill tho....... untill the next gay ass fillers

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
yeah they wasted an episode on the gay bubble bowing dude tho

anime just got trill tho....... untill the next gay ass fillers
Which episode are you talking about? That 3 tails bubble clown was filler from a long time ago. All these episodes have been fire since Madara been back.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:russ: you can repeat it all you want but current Naruto and Sas would throw Itachi in the bushes and I like Itachi much more than both of them.

Maybe you should be more worried about a nikka who was dying still being feared by healthy ninjas lol... Itachi spent all the years in the Anime pretty much knocking on deaths door but still murking nikkas like its nothing..

Uzi is one of my fav char minus Minato..but get his dikk out yo mouth... Itachi will body him

Itachi without MS will fukk nikkas up.. Now Naruto without KCM... lol would be dead since Zabuza episode lol

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
i hope Bleach doesn't go out like that. the quality has been ramping up there and i hope it continues. i just can't believe how quickly this manga fell apart. part of it is they flat out never developed a convincing villain and the one that have now isn't even respectable. i had hoped Sasuke became that but its pretty clear he switch back to the good side. i mean honestly its ok to have a villain that's evil for the sake of being evil or just ambitious and wants it all just to be greedy. every bad guy doesn't need some emotional sob story that makes him nothing more than a misguided well-intentioned extremist. i mean they had guys like Orochimaru and Itachi that seemed like acceptable villains but even those were eroded.

Orochimaru was the best thing to happen to this series. when he was the big bad everything ran smooth. he was evil and had ambition just because he wanted power. sure he was a lil creepy but it was ok. i respected his brand of villainy until the character got straight demolished. and for what to be replaced by people like Pein and Tobi who just need hugs?

Sasuke was always an anti-hero/villain from the start, I don't see what the problem is :yeshrug: His face turn isn't out of character for him.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
ya we bout too hit that sasuke and itachi vs sage kabuto now from the looks of it and after that once that mask comes off FILLERS GALORE I BET :snoop:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Maybe you should be more worried about a nikka who was dying still being feared by healthy ninjas lol... Itachi spent all the years in the Anime pretty much knocking on deaths door but still murking nikkas like its nothing..

Uzi is one of my fav char minus Minato..but get his dikk out yo mouth... Itachi will body him

Itachi without MS will fukk nikkas up.. Now Naruto without KCM... lol would be dead since Zabuza episode lol

:camby:

Itachi is way outclassed in this point of the manga.

Obito
Naruto/Madara/Hashirama/
The 4th
The 2nd
Itachi :camby:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

:heh: Itachi compared to Madara and Obito (who's plans actually out-smarted Itachi more than once) are more powerful and agruably equally or more intelligent but Naruto is holding his own meanwhile Itachi is back in the afterlife after trying to break the reanimation jutsu. :troll: Madara was like :rudy: your boy Itachi admitted on more than one occasion that he's a failure and entrusted Naruto to save the day :blessed: ............ speaking of Zabuza the 9 tails chakra wasn't used to save Kakashi was it... Who came up with the idea to use 2 shadow clones masked as shurikens..... was kurama used to beat Kakuza a ninja that battled the 1st :patrice: nope it was Young Uzi now give that man his props and get off Itachi's balls

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:heh: Itachi compared to Madara and Obito (who's plans actually out-smarted Itachi more than once) are more powerful and agruably equally or more intelligent but Naruto is holding his own meanwhile Itachi is back in the afterlife after trying to break the reanimation jutsu. :troll: Madara was like :rudy: your boy Itachi admitted on more than one occasion that he's a failure and entrusted Naruto to save the day :blessed: ............ speaking of Zabuza the 9 tails chakra wasn't used to save Kakashi was it... Who came up with the idea to use 2 shadow clones masked as shurikens..... was kurama used to beat Kakuza a ninja that battled the 1st :patrice: nope it was Young Uzi now give that man his props and get off Itachi's balls

Clearly Obito stated that Itachi was always steps ahead of him thats why ol' boy put in place the fail safe to burn tobi alive.. If obito had no hashirama cells he'd be dead lol..

it was clear the 9 tails chakra saved him, after them sasuke got tupac'd in the ice prison uzi was next to die, Kyuubi chakra broke them out of it..

Now we trying to compare a shadow clone move.. to Itachi preserving Konoha from a huge civil war by thinking ahead and wiping his own clan while being a spy in the Akatskui.. Uzi aint that smart.. let it hang

in a game of wits Kakashi and Shikamaru will fukk him up.. Now we talking Itachi... the same Itachi nikkas had a rule to fight him blind folded lol

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:camby:

Itachi is way outclassed in this point of the manga.

Obito
Naruto/Madara/Hashirama/
The 4th
The 2nd
Itachi :camby:

Riddle me this..

Obito wihout the Juubi = Still Firmidable
Madara without his eyes = still fukking formidabble
Hashirama without the wood style and sage mode = feared as fukk
Minato without Hashiin = Need I say more
Tobirama without... dude aint even pulled no ace moves and still fukking shyt up..

Now.. Naruto without Kyuubi.... LOL

Just admit dude is a big pile of overkills and powerups.. The rest of these ninjas can actually put in work with no powers.. Uzi cant.. thats why he needed Bee to save his ass multiple times as well as Kakashi and Itachi..

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Clearly Obito stated that Itachi was always steps ahead of him thats why ol' boy put in place the fail safe to burn tobi alive.. If obito had no hashirama cells he'd be dead lol..

it was clear the 9 tails chakra saved him, after them sasuke got tupac'd in the ice prison uzi was next to die, Kyuubi chakra broke them out of it..

Now we trying to compare a shadow clone move.. to Itachi preserving Konoha from a huge civil war by thinking ahead and wiping his own clan while being a spy in the Akatskui.. Uzi aint that smart.. let it hang

in a game of wits Kakashi and Shikamaru will fukk him up.. Now we talking Itachi... the same Itachi nikkas had a rule to fight him blind folded lol
thats nice none of them nikkas is as powerful or smart as Madara or Obito he so called fail safe didn't work as he intentioned :umad:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Riddle me this..

Obito wihout the Juubi = Still Firmidable
Madara without his eyes = still fukking formidabble
Hashirama without the wood style and sage mode = feared as fukk
Minato without Hashiin = Need I say more
Tobirama without... dude aint even pulled no ace moves and still fukking shyt up..

Now.. Naruto without Kyuubi.... LOL

Just admit dude is a big pile of overkills and powerups.. The rest of these ninjas can actually put in work with no powers.. Uzi cant.. thats why he needed Bee to save his ass multiple times as well as Kakashi and Itachi..

:snoop:

Who is Hashirama bodying without Sage mode and wood style??? Man you sound lame as fukk.

How about we take Itachi's sharingan, and let's see who he bodies. :snoop:

Lets not act like Naruto is one of only 4 characters in the manga to have Sage mode. :snoop:

Last edited: