Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:snoop:

Who is Hashirama bodying without Sage mode and wood style??? Man you sound lame as fukk.

How about we take Itachi's sharingan, and let's see who he bodies. :snoop:

Lets not act like Naruto is one of only 4 characters in the manga to have Sage mode. :snoop:
nikka talking about Kakashi and Bee saving him.... Like Sage Mode Naruto didn't save the entire Ninja Alliance or Sage Mode Naruto didn't save Konoha or no mode Naruto didn't save Choji and Ino with the wind rassengan. Matter of fact Naruto has saved B and Kakashi twice this arc :heh: nikka trying to rewrite the manga to excuse their Itachi stanning. I liked Itachi as much as anyone he's actually my 4th favorite character after Garaa,Lee, and Nenji :sadcam: but right now the only characters on par with or stronger than current Naruto are the 1st,2nd,4th, 10tails Obito, and Madara everyone else is fodder at this point

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
nikka talking about Kakashi and Bee saving him.... Like Sage Mode Naruto didn't save the entire Ninja Alliance or Sage Mode Naruto didn't save Konoha or no mode Naruto didn't save Choji and Ino with the wind rassengan. Matter of fact Naruto has saved B and Kakashi twice this arc :heh: nikka trying to rewrite the manga to excuse their Itachi stanning. I liked Itachi as much as anyone he's actually my 4th favorite character after Garaa,Lee, and Nenji :sadcam: but right now the only characters on par with or stronger than current Naruto are the 1st,2nd,4th, 10tails Obito, and Madara everyone else is fodder at this point

:ohhh:

I forgot all about Naruto coming through with the Rasenshurikan and saving Kakashi and them. That was Naruto in baby mode too. :ohhh:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

Who is Hashirama bodying without Sage mode and wood style??? Man you sound lame as fukk.

How about we take Itachi's sharingan, and let's see who he bodies. :snoop:

Lets not act like Naruto is one of only 4 characters in the manga to have Sage mode. :snoop:

Hmm.. I dont know.. Hashirama is the highest skilled medical nin, we actin like he relied solely on wood style and sage mode LOL.. When fighting Madara he clearly said he hated to use it.. clearly he aint no p*ssy who relies on it..

unlke naruto who been getting his ass whooped without the kyuubi chakra

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hmm.. I dont know.. Hashirama is the highest skilled medical nin, we actin like he relied solely on wood style and sage mode LOL.. When fighting Madara he clearly said he hated to use it.. clearly he aint no p*ssy who relies on it..

unlke naruto who been getting his ass whooped without the kyuubi chakra
:dahell: I could see if u said kagebusshins or rassengans but Kurama :what: like he didn't save the village in Sage mode without it or save Sakura and Kakashi from being the 1st bodies from the leaf village caught Sasuske-c00n :heh: at the waterfall.... Kakuza, 1st meeting with Zabuza, ,Kiba, Oro during the Chuunin exams :comeon: Naruto has a number of wins/saves throughout the manga without the kyubbi..........

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
.....figured out obito's weakness without any help from his teammates.
I think he's speaking on Obito's weakness to sage mode jutsu Uzi figured that out by himself
FOH brehs, the frog d!d that, uz! & the 2nd spotted !t after the frog attack so no, he a!nt f!gure sh!t out w!thout help...........
Nobody crushing Itachi in his prime except the first hokage and madara. Thats IT.
Pr!me Nagato..........

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FOH brehs, the frog d!d that, uz! & the 2nd spotted !t after the frog attack so no, he a!nt f!gure sh!t out w!thout help...........

Pr!me Nagato..........
:dahell: are you talking about Naruto and the 2nd figured it out individually on their own based off the frogs attack is the one that was effective.

As for the Nagato statement Itachi took out a super cheek code Edo-Nagato why would a living limited wheel chair-cripple Pein give him trouble

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:dahell: I could see if u said kagebusshins or rassengans but Kurama :what: like he didn't save the village in Sage mode without it or save Sakura and Kakashi from being the 1st bodies from the leaf village caught Sasuske-c00n :heh: at the waterfall.... Kakuza, 1st meeting with Zabuza, ,Kiba, Oro during the Chuunin exams :comeon: Naruto has a number of wins/saves throughout the manga without the kyubbi..........

You mean.. Tsunade's SLUGS saved the village :rudy: without those slugs.. He'll be dead... #FACTS please tell me I'm wrong..

Lets not act like Sasuke didnt save Naruto from dying.. FIRST.. In the Zabuza arc if we're being specific now lol...

calh45

Cal
Daps

Who is Hashirama bodying without Sage mode and wood style???

:leostare:

You mean the same man that shrugged off Oro's control with a thought? That Hashirama??

He's killing damn near everyone outside some of the Kage and Madara without sage mode and wood style. He made a comment about someone's chakra being on par with his then said "Oh. That's the fox". That man is clearly #1 on the strength charts.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
He had Sage mode and Rasenshurikan before the war. He'd still destroy most characters in a 1v1 before the war.

Who can beat Sage mode Naruto? :beli:

Now that I think about it, Naruto has been so ahead of Sasuke. :wow:

a few pages ago everyone in here was acting like that made him a underdeveloped charater because those are the only couple moves he learned since shippuden began :beli: he would destroy most character by default before the war because alot of the strongest people were dead or not revealed yet

nagato_attempted_to_remove_naruto_s_soul_by_theboar-d5wd3dd.jpg

naruto without itachi in the cut is a scary sight friend :demonic:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Just started watching dis shyt when I downloaded dat crunchy roll app. bout a week n some change ago.

Gotdayum I been sleepin HEAVY on dis anime. :wtf: :mindblown:

I know I'm far behind but I'm currently at da point where dey had to get Gaara back from ol boy who chews dat explosive clay from da red cloud set. :lupe:

shyt is piff but I got a LONG ass way to go. :noah:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:dahell: are you talking about Naruto and the 2nd figured it out individually on their own based off the frogs attack is the one that was effective.
bas!cally yeah.... !m just say!n he a!nt f!gure that out alone, the frog attack showed them both senjutsu was h!s weak spot..... uz! d!dnt just f!gure !t out alone...
As for the Nagato statement Itachi took out a super cheek code Edo-Nagato why would a living limited wheel chair-cripple Pein give him trouble
! sa!d Pr!me Nagato, not wheel cha!r nagato or Pe!n & !tach! only d!d that w!t B & naruto..... !t took all three to stop ch!baku tense!... only madara & hash! g!v!n Pr!me Nagato that work......

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
! sa!d Pr!me Nagato, not wheel cha!r nagato or Pe!n & !tach! only d!d that w!t B & naruto..... !t took all three to stop ch!baku tense!... only madara & hash! g!v!n Pr!me Nagato that work......
That's the thing there was no Prime Nagato Edo-Nagato is a walking cheat code that was being controlled by Kabuto but is nothing compared to Madara. Think about it Henzo was giving his Akatsuki that work before he summoned that statue out of rage for killing Yahito. You can't consider that Prime Nagato can you that's pre cripple though. If you call the Pein that attacked the Leaf prime then :yeshrug: Sage Naruto beat him already

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Just started watching dis shyt when I downloaded dat crunchy roll app. bout a week n some change ago.

Gotdayum I been sleepin HEAVY on dis anime. :wtf: :mindblown:

I know I'm far behind but I'm currently at da point where dey had to get Gaara back from ol boy who chews dat explosive clay from da red cloud set. :lupe:

shyt is piff but I got a LONG ass way to go. :noah:
u like 6 years behind lol power through the manga and catch up