Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Itachi is not beating Naruto everyone Naruto is fighting now is leaps and bounds more powerful and have EMS and the Rinnegans stop living in Part 1 :snoop:

Oh... You mean the ITACHI that saved BOTH Naruto and Bee from getting their ass handed to them by Nagato... While Naruto had Kurama Cloak stage 1.. And not like Itachi was stressing..

Keep thinking Itachi won't body Naruto right now still...

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
not true he couldnt body kid buu cuz he was alive. him being ssj3 alive took more toll then dead cuz his living body wasnt use too it. his full power of ssj3 would be kid buu but the stamina took its toll and kid buu has infinite stamina

so if goku was use too being ssj3 alive yes he could be kid buu

Goku himself stated IN THE MANGA what I just told you verbatim... End of discussion.

YOUR RIGHT AND IM ALSO RIGHT THIS IS END OF DISCUSSION HERE IS PROOF
http://www.mangapark.com/manga/dbz/c514/1

his living body couldnt sustain it so

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hey can someone give a synopsis on what happened since the old hokages entered the war. shyt got boring so i stopped reading

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
hey can someone give a synopsis on what happened since the old hokages entered the war. shyt got boring so i stopped reading

Basically obito is the mock/psuedo sage of six paths and sasuke bytchin bout how he wish he was just as strong as naruto right now. Unless some bs happens, no one realizes that the 3rd is dead again.:bryan:

That's about it just naruto and his pops doing some energy merging shyt to save mad people again.:shaq:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
actually NO YOU DON'T AND I'D BET SOME GOOD MONEY ON IT. I haven't seen the new movie yet because it was written by an old out of touch Toriyama who couldn't even remember the minor details of his manga(in an interview with Eiichirou oda dude admitted to not even remembering the names of all his participants in the tenkaichi budokai tournaments) :childplease: You really regard that wack ass movie as canon material??? Some fan you are.

So you admitted to commenting on a movie you have never even seen...:dwillhuh:

This movie was the first one Akira actually wrote unlike the others, so there is no reason why it wouldn't be canon.

"A new story in the official history of Dragon Ball is born, neither a spin-off nor a side-story, one that can be enjoyed by both children and parents, manga fans and anime fans." -Toei Animation

:yeshrug:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Oh... You mean the ITACHI that saved BOTH Naruto and Bee from getting their ass handed to them by Nagato... While Naruto had Kurama Cloak stage 1.. And not like Itachi was stressing..

:snoop: that was a reanimation jutsu Itachi that's not held down by the limitation of actually living person. Also Naruto is signicantly more powerful now :comeon: Also it wasn't like Itachi overpowered Pein he mapped out a strategy combining all their strength plus That sword of his. Itachi kills Naruto in a battle of wits but so do Obito and Madara who are much stronger than Pein and he's holding his own.

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
:snoop: that was a reanimation jutsu Itachi that's not held down by the limitation of actually living person. Also Naruto is signicantly more powerful now :comeon: Also it wasn't like Itachi overpowered Pein he mapped out a strategy combining all their strength plus That sword of his. Itachi kills Naruto in a battle of wits but so do Obito and Madara who are much stronger than Pein and he's holding his own.

Honestly its not even naruto's fault that man kills everyone in a battle of wits.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So you admitted to commenting on a movie you have never even seen...:dwillhuh:

This movie was the first one Akira actually wrote unlike the others, so there is no reason why it wouldn't be canon.

"A new story in the official history of Dragon Ball is born, neither a spin-off nor a side-story, one that can be enjoyed by both children and parents, manga fans and anime fans." -Toei Animation

:yeshrug:
Oh I didn't know you were retarded let me try and rephrase my discussion. I didn't comment on the movie because I don't care for it. I was commenting on the canon material written by a well knowledged Toriyama. If you wanna claim that as canon then we might as well consider that ova toriyama wrote a little while back where vegeta had a little brother that nobody knew about or seen in any flashbacks until now Hell we might as well ssj4 as canon since Toriyama did the character design for it LMFAOOOOOOOO.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC

If you want I could post the stats that kishimoto wrote out for all the characters and we can use those to determine who really the strongest nikkas in the series are... :yeshrug:

In fact I will do just that... Hol up

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Itachi is not beating Naruto everyone Naruto is fighting now is leaps and bounds more powerful and have EMS and the Rinnegans stop living in Part 1 :snoop:
What makes it more funny is Narutos age. He is doing all of this while so young. When it comes to all of the hokages, Narutos dad, itachi and such all of them are getting outshined by a kid.

Imagine how he will be once he reaches itachis age. :krs:

Last edited:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Naruto series shinobi stats:
NARUTO UZUMAKI:
Ninjutsu:4
Taijutsu:3.5
Genjutsu:2