Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

teacher

All Star
Daps
FYI tobi/obito was shook of itachi....he stated that much when he/itachi set up the amaterasu to attack him when he got close to sasuke...he knew itachi was a step above him like minato when he raseganed him to 'belize' :hmm:

side note....tobi was able to control kurama....i don't see why itachi wouldn't be able to....maybe his eyes aren't as sinister as madara/sasuke but that don't mean shyt...

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
This Naruto stanning is the only stanning I accept.. But yall still stanning :ufdup:

Sage mode weakness: time limit. Itachi can hang back till he drops out of sage mode...

Bijuu mode weakness: genjutsu.. Just put the fox in a genjutsu like madara been doing for centuries :pachaha:

Now what else yall got? :hmm:

@Spud34
yall forget how itachi put that crow inside naruto, and he been carrying it around for at least a year with no knowledge of it? That could have been a paper bomb substitution, and boom. Its a wrap :pachaha:

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
FYI tobi/obito was shook of itachi....he stated that much when he/itachi set up the amaterasu to attack him when he got close to sasuke...he knew itachi was a step above him like minato when he raseganed him to 'belize' :hmm:

side note....tobi was able to control kurama....i don't see why itachi wouldn't be able to....maybe his eyes aren't as sinister as madara/sasuke but that don't mean shyt...

ch397_UK_Page_10.png

nah bruh he failed :manny: Obito was ahead of Itachi just like he was ahead of Madara when he snatched the 10-tails :manny:
I'm also just saying Itachi never showed the ability to control Kurama like the other 3 :manny:
I always had respect for Itachi but as of Chapter 645 (unless fukkery) he's not even Top 5 :manny:

He set up his own death

we know but he still DIED :dahell:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
We gonna act like Naruto's first move against itachi isn't going to make some shadow clones and try and punch him head on? That's all the opportunity Itachi needs to scrub that little boy :heh: :win:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Actually Vegeta's SSJ2 eventually became stronger the Goku's SSJ3[/B], but that's another discussion. And during their fight Goku wouldnt go SSJ3 against vegeta because he would run out of lifespan on earth because he was actually dead at the time and SSJ3 soakes up a tone of energy in a short amount of time.

But I digress.
Slap the shyt out yourself for such an idiotic statement. Vegeta couldn't even keep up with Kid Buu with his super saiyan 2(which was inferior to goku's which is why he let babidi take over his mind for the power boost). Goku admitted that he could've bodied Kid Buu with ssj3 but held back and wasted energy so vegeta could "have a turn". I'm not gonna allow you to throw around outrageous lies like that SMH go brush up on your DBZ.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually Vegeta's SSJ2 eventually became stronger the Goku's SSJ3, but that's another discussion. And during their fight Goku wouldnt go SSJ3 against vegeta because he would run out of lifespan on earth because he was actually dead at the time and SSJ3 soakes up a tone of energy in a short amount of time.

But I digress.

Not this again:snoop:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slap the shyt out yourself for such an idiotic statement. Vegeta couldn't even keep up with Kid Buu with his super saiyan 2(which was inferior to goku's which is why he let babidi take over his mind for the power boost). Goku admitted that he could've bodied Kid Buu with ssj3 but held back and wasted energy so vegeta could "have a turn". I'm not gonna allow you to throw around outrageous lies like that SMH go brush up on your DBZ.
How bout you read my post before you throw out your facts as if they aren't already common knowledge...
I said "EVENTUALLY" not at the time.

Nothing i said was a lie. I know my DBZ very well. obviously much better than you, but that's not really much to brag about now is it..

Y'all obviously haven't seen the new movie so I won't spoil it for you. But the new movie is my source which I'm pretty sure is now cannon. So you can look it up for yourself.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Choji acknowledged Naruto's intelligence
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-347-4/naruto/chapter-342.html

As well Kakashi acknowledged his ability to come up with winning strategies on the fly
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-347-5/naruto/chapter-342.html
Ya'll downplaying Naruto too much he's progressed as a ninja mentally and physically since the start of the manga

"Your not shikamaru but your pretty smart" I would read too much into that quote...

Kakashi said he came up with a new strat pretty quick after failing on his first attempt. So he had a plan B.

Don't get me wrong its obvious Naruto has progressed because well the manga is called Naruto and hes the main character

But lets be honest, take the nine tails out of naruto and what do you have?

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How bout you read my post before you throw out your facts as if they aren't already common knowledge...
I said "EVENTUALLY" not at the time.

Nothing i said was a lie. I know my DBZ very well. obviously much better than you, but that's not really much to brag about now is it..

Y'all obviously haven't seen the new movie so I won't spoil it for you. But the new movie is my source which I'm pretty sure is now cannon. So you can look it up for yourself.
actually NO YOU DON'T AND I'D BET SOME GOOD MONEY ON IT. I haven't seen the new movie yet because it was written by an old out of touch Toriyama who couldn't even remember the minor details of his manga(in an interview with Eiichirou oda dude admitted to not even remembering the names of all his participants in the tenkaichi budokai tournaments) :childplease: You really regard that wack ass movie as canon material??? Some fan you are.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

not true he couldnt body kid buu cuz he was alive. him being ssj3 alive took more toll then dead cuz his living body wasnt use too it. his full power of ssj3 would be kid buu but the stamina took its toll and kid buu has infinite stamina

so if goku was use too being ssj3 alive yes he could be kid buu

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i hope Bleach doesn't go out like that. the quality has been ramping up there and i hope it continues. i just can't believe how quickly this manga fell apart. part of it is they flat out never developed a convincing villain and the one that have now isn't even respectable. i had hoped Sasuke became that but its pretty clear he switch back to the good side. i mean honestly its ok to have a villain that's evil for the sake of being evil or just ambitious and wants it all just to be greedy. every bad guy doesn't need some emotional sob story that makes him nothing more than a misguided well-intentioned extremist. i mean they had guys like Orochimaru and Itachi that seemed like acceptable villains but even those were eroded.

Orochimaru was the best thing to happen to this series. when he was the big bad everything ran smooth. he was evil and had ambition just because he wanted power. sure he was a lil creepy but it was ok. i respected his brand of villainy until the character got straight demolished. and for what to be replaced by people like Pein and Tobi who just need hugs?

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
not true he couldnt body kid buu cuz he was alive. him being ssj3 alive took more toll then dead cuz his living body wasnt use too it. his full power of ssj3 would be kid buu but the stamina took its toll and kid buu has infinite stamina

so if goku was use too being ssj3 alive yes he could be kid buu
Goku himself stated IN THE MANGA what I just told you verbatim... End of discussion.