Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Naruto would destroy that boy. Lets say Itachi came back right now in his prime..He wouldn't survive in a 1v1 with Uzi.

my nikka, are you forgetting about the time when the Itachi bushin(extra emphasis on bushin) just pointed a finger( A FINGER) at Naruto and had him shytting in a genjutsu-verse until garas grandma and sakura had to tell him to get a grip.

scustin...look at the fear in this nikkas eyes

LNRH5vI.png

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:laugh:

In a 1 on 1, without any type of coaching from the sidelines, Naruto is catching that L.

How does Itachi deal with full bijuu mode Naruto?
How does he deal Naruto when Uzi turns up and goes Sage bijuu mode?
:pachaha:

Itachi was a good at planning ahead, but he ain't face nothing like Uzi in his life. Kabuto's Sage mode was cute, but Naruto is on some next shyt.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
my nikka, are you forgetting about the time when the Itachi bushin(extra emphasis on bushin) just pointed a finger( A FINGER) at Naruto and had him shytting in a genjutsu-verse until garas grandma and sakura had to tell him to get a grip.

scustin...look at the fear in this nikkas eyes

LNRH5vI.png

Naruto is probably 100x more stronger now, but I'll let you act like that chapter wasnt years ago(our time). :pachaha:

Naruto was weak as fukk back then. :dead:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Madara is much smarter than the 1st that ain't stop him from catching the yearly beats like a holiday. The Itachi that fought Kabuto was suped up reanimation jutsu Sasuke now is beyond a prime living Itachi, who was :sadcam: when he seen Naruto's power ...... As for every jutsu has a weakness Madara came right back after Itachi expelled it :heh: this isn't Part 1 or early part 2.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
the nikka who couldnt even master basic jutsus at the academy? :upsetfavre: the nikka who failed the written part of the chunin exam:upsetfavre: the nikka who is still a genin :usure: the nikka who only has like 6 jutsus:comeon: sounds like a dumb ass:patrice: to me.

The Nikki who DESPITE not mastering the basics could master the Clone technique in one evening. The nikka who DESPITE not answering any questions kept his resolve through personal determination (thereby being the one true person who understood the meaning of the "test") the nikka defeated a murderous, sociopathic Gaara through sheer determination.

Sounds like a young GOAT candidate to me:takedat:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
uzi is far from dumb. he just can't communicate his intelligence. he's basically like a dude that learns to play the piano by ear, instead of by sheet music.

Yall playing naruto up too much.

Dude is stupid, and he has always been stupid.

It was pointed out from the beginning that he is a terrible ninja. The ONLY thing keeping him relevant is his seemingly unlimited chakra

teacher

All Star
Daps
The first speaking to Sasuke

"Your brother is a better ninja then me..."

so unless yall want to admit Naruto has surpassed the 1st...other then that :sitdown: :stopitslime:

itachi did that so hopefully you wouldn't have to go through that- the definition of every move he made in the manga

:blessed:

at least now niccas know Jiraiya ain't even in the same league as Itachi :pachaha: