Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When is Kishi going to realize the Power progression =/= Story progression

Am I the only one not looking forward to more power ups?:mindblown:

And I'm tired of everyone pulling out this never ending supply of trump cards.

I'd like to see some real HOPELESSNESS in these chapters seeing that the stakes are supposed to be really high.

Like in DBZ or Bleach where Goku or Ichigo would get the shyt beat out of them and be on the brink of death and then finally a save grace at the last second.:whew:

But with this shyt I aint even worried.:rudy: shyt Obito could become the God of all Shinobi and I still wouldn't be worried... oh wait...:dwillhuh:

Because I know these dudes got like 3 more power ups left in em. Naruto getting his dads ninetails chakra is one, and then fusing bijuu and sage is another. And who know what else they might pull out their ass.:beli:

You should know by now that Naruto is a simplistic action comic/cartoon aimed at children and unfortunately, unlike series in the same genre like HunterxHunter, the author at this point is not capable of creating creative/intelligent fights that do not involve constant powerups or mid-tier characters capable of being legitimate threats to top tiers.

Villains not posing a threat or supplying dramatic tension shouldn't be a surprise at this point either. This is a hilariously optimistic series where characters have been surviving situations that should have killed them since Part 1 and mass resurrections are possible. Expect all the good guys who have died in this war to be revived for the happy ending.

One Piece is all we got next week.:to:

Isn't all of Jump on break next week?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
My only problem with the recent chapters is how they're trying to downplay Minato's legacy now by making him look like some punk after they spent years bigging him up as some silent OG assassin that was not to be fukked with.. First chapter of his return he was putting in work now they making him look stupid and out of place... smh

And the 3rd too, Now that we know the Rikudo power stops Edo Tensei that mean the 3rd who prob (knew ALL jutsus) has been proven useless.. And the only one who could stop him on par (Hahirama Sage mode) was ''perfectly'' cut off by Madara..

Which means only Tobirama's presence is really needed at this point (He's put in the MOST WORK from the jump and has not been fukked with, even getting cut in half didnt stop him) and also Naruto cause of his sage mode.. shyt seems silly right now..

The world about to end and Madara only concerned about fighting his long age rival.. fakkit

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only problem with the recent chapters is how they're trying to downplay Minato's legacy now by making him look like some punk after they spent years bigging him up as some silent OG assassin that was not to be fukked with.. First chapter of his return he was putting in work now they making him look stupid and out of place... smh

And the 3rd too, Now that we know the Rikudo power stops Edo Tensei that mean the 3rd who prob (knew ALL jutsus) has been proven useless.. And the only one who could stop him on par (Hahirama Sage mode) was ''perfectly'' cut off by Madara..

Which means only Tobirama's presence is really needed at this point (He's put in the MOST WORK from the jump and has not been fukked with, even getting cut in half didnt stop him) and also Naruto cause of his sage mode.. shyt seems silly right now..

The world about to end and Madara only concerned about fighting his long age rival.. fakkit

Or stealing more of his power... since he said he needed Hashirama for his trump card I believe.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
008.jpg

012.jpg

still clones bruh
hes done it before in sage made cause last time it happened everyone went wild

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man the anime is really starting to get good again..:ohhh:

Man I'm so backed up on the anime, I think the last one I watched was around the time Bleach ended if not a little before. Just remember it was the fillers and an ep where everyone was in the in the villain repairing it and Naruro ran into that kid and old man from the bridge arc where they fought Zabuza the mist ninja and the ice mirror kid.

Naruto learned now that the bridge was named after him or something

I need to catch up

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This a fire chapter though. My previous points still stand but it's cool seeing Naruto discover ways to defeat seemingly undefeatable foes

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall kno sauce is gonna snap when it's his turn right? aint no way kishi gonna let uzi keep shining this damn bright with sauceghey tresvant playing the sidelines on the frontline. expecting full mastery of snake/curse seal sage mode, on the spot. or some other :wtf: smackdown, as soon as it's go-time. cause otherwise, he's looking extra inferior in this fight.

1. obito
2. madara/1st
3. 2nd/4th/uzi

6. sauce :pachaha: