Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
When is Kishi going to realize the Power progression =/= Story progression

Am I the only one not looking forward to more power ups?:mindblown:

And I'm tired of everyone pulling out this never ending supply of trump cards.

I'd like to see some real HOPELESSNESS in these chapters seeing that the stakes are supposed to be really high.

Like in DBZ or Bleach where Goku or Ichigo would get the shyt beat out of them and be on the brink of death and then finally a save grace at the last second.:whew:

But with this shyt I aint even worried.:rudy: shyt Obito could become the God of all Shinobi and I still wouldn't be worried... oh wait...:dwillhuh:

Because I know these dudes got like 3 more power ups left in em. Naruto getting his dads ninetails chakra is one, and then fusing bijuu and sage is another. And who know what else they might pull out their ass.:beli:
:rudy: I know you didn't bring up Bleach and DBZ for power progression are you serious :heh: so the sayiens didn't just get power ups mid fight during major fights and Ichigo didn't turn into hallow Ichigo in most fights

:yeshrug: I thought it was a good chapter manga been pretty trash for over a month

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Good chapter, and like somebody said earlier, looks like Naruto was finally able to create the Rasengan without any clones. Looks like Naruto is finally going to get the full Kyuubi chraka, and this is the perfect timing for it. Sucks that their will be a break next week, this week actually left with a cliffhanger.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good chapter, and like somebody said earlier, looks like Naruto was finally able to create the Rasengan without any clones. Looks like Naruto is finally going to get the full Kyuubi chraka, and this is the perfect timing for it. Sucks that their will be a break next week, this week actually left with a cliffhanger.
One Piece is all we got next week.:to:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Jiraiya da Gawd's legacy continues :blessed:
tumblr_mpfa4eVil41swson8o4_500.gif

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
2nd always gave off that evil vibe to me.

I don't think he's evil, i just think he's a classic anti-hero like my boy hajime saitou from ruru-ken or someone like wolfwood from trigun. He just don't fukk around, he ain't trying to be your friend, he ain't trying to talk to you, he just trying to murk you straight up. He's more or less the ideal of what a ninja is suppose to be, whereas the first is on some goku shyt.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
It looks like ya'll are sleeping on the fact that Naruto might've just pulled off a one hand rasengan/ no clones
He's done it before. See...
hes always been able to that in sage mode
Yup. nikkas be underestimating rasengans. They get tired of seeing it.

It's pretty much the kamehamaha of Naruto so get used to it niccas.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
There is honestly no way sasuke should be able to keep up with naruto. Sage mode was beastly before sauske got ems and he is still gonna get the other half of the 9 tails

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
second stay with the :birdman:

Dope chapter but still lol @ the idea of the new generation on Ninjas being able to compete with arguably the strongest shinobi every. Damn near the second coming of the creater of justsu. They wouldn't stand a chance. They shined enough during the beginning stages of the war.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs

Dope chapter but still lol @ the idea of the new generation on Ninjas being able to compete with arguably the strongest shinobi every. Damn near the second coming of the creater of justsu. They wouldn't stand a chance. They shined enough during the beginning stages of the war.

Its going to be weird what this manga goes to after the war... i mean....practically all the questions have been answered and all the villages have become allies, where do we go from here?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Who exactly are you speaking of when you say "new generation"?

Cuz other than expectedly Naruto and Sasuke, ain't no one else competing.

It's not like Hinita and Rock Lee and co are helping, even Sakura been fell back.

It just seems like everyone is just watching the fight and hoping and praying for Ruto and the Kages to end this war or at worst case scenario an opening where the enemy drops their guard for a brief second to launch some type if attack.

They mostly staying out of the way trying not to be a liability at this point

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
People were upset they brought the Kages back but when you really think about it they were needed in this battle.