Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
the better translations on mangapanda and mangastream cleared up some things. wonder what tommorow is gonna do for young uzi? powerup?

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Yo.... I have never read the manga, but just saw the Madara resurrection. Holy shyt brehs. That dude is a BEAST! Now I wanna go back and read up on him in the manga. Any advice on which chapters I should go back and read?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yo.... I have never read the manga, but just saw the Madara resurrection. Holy shyt brehs. That dude is a BEAST! Now I wanna go back and read up on him in the manga. Any advice on which chapters I should go back and read?

The beginning you fukking clown. GTFO of this thread you worthless POS. :dahell:

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
The beginning you fukking clown. GTFO of this thread you worthless POS. :dahell:
OFJXBTL.gif

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
sup breh. he's talked about sporadically throughout the entire manga so you might as well start at the beginning. his legend is built up across a lotta pages dog.