Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Sasuke and the Third continue to sit on the sideline.

and what the hell is Madara's motive? He seems way weaker than Tobi, why did he partner with him?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Sasuke and the Third continue to sit on the sideline.

and what the hell is Madara's motive? He seems way weaker than Tobi, why did he partner with him?

It looks like the third is really dead, breh. He got hit with the black shyt at point blank range.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
so let me get this straight minato had the more chilled 9 tails half in him and gave his son the more aggressive one too deal with :laff:

not saying the other 9 tails is good but he is more tolerable too deal with if u noticed how chill he talks too the 4th and while naruto's was aggressive from the beginning

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
so let me get this straight minato had the more chilled 9 tails half in him and gave his son the more aggressive one too deal with :laff:

not saying the other 9 tails is good but he is more tolerable too deal with if u noticed how chill he talks too the 4th and while naruto's was aggressive from the beginning
Minato had about 17 years of nothing to do but tame that dude.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wow everybody was on Naruto's dikk this chapter.

Kyuubi's other half: Minato, your son is amazing!
Tobirama: This kid reminds me of my older brother.
Sasuke: I'm not smart enough to get what you're saying Naruto...but ok.
Minato: Kushina would be so proud.:to:

Young Uzi>>>*

If Naruto wasn't so oblivious he'd be getting a lot of birthday sex tomorrow. But I'm kinda like that too. :manny:

And is it just me, or does Madara not even give a fukk about this own plan anymore? He doesn't seem to care about shyt else but fighting Hashirama. :pachaha:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

another thing is i read this which could make sense too

*Yin is opposite of Yang
Yang Kurama was always evil, mean, hateful

*Yang Kurama's chakra automatically mixed into Naruto's when Naruto was full of hate, anger, and dark thoughts.
Minato currently has access to Kurama's power while being pure hearted, happy, normal good guy

*Yin Kurama first words ever are Compliments! Yang Kurama never gave compliments until he was cnverted
mangastream "That was quite the TOUCHING speech your son just gave there... Minato" (addressed him by his name)
mangapanda "He became a NICE brat that really LOVES his parents... Minato"
Do you believe an evil bjuu talks like that? Those words were never in Yang Kurama's vocabulary.

*Yin Kurama acknowledges their is a difference between him and Yang Kurama
mangapanda "He was EVEN able to persuade my OTHER half"
Obviously meaning that the other half is harder too persuade or deeper in the darkness than himself
mangastream "Enough to move even this half of me"
Now im pretty sure its a small mistranslation but even if it isn't: After a few words and the Yin Kurama is moved? Lol Yin is definitely a good guy

Now lets not get anything misconstrued. Im not saying that Yin Kurama is fuzzy, loving, pet that does whatever another good guy asks. He is still untrustworthy & spiteful towards humans but personality wise he has a good heart, nice, and easy to get along with.

The light and dark of Yin-yang do not equate to good and evil. If anything it would have more to do with dominance and submission. Yang is dominant and Yin is submissive, it could be the Kyuubi's Yin is more agreeable than the Yang portion in Naruto was prior. That being said, it's still the Kyuubi and I doubt he's a completely tamed pup.

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=935394&highlight=

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yeah, the way it was always explained made it sound like uzi had the chill half, so that he could learn to control it. minato took the evil half.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Damn this shytty ass chapter still having me fiending for what coming next.... at this point its pretty much fukk it lets go all out..

how they REALLY gonna stop Obito when Hashi is out of the game, the 3rd (who presumable knows EVERY JUTSU is dead, we think) and Killa B is somewhere on the sidelines with Lee... smh.. ps fukk Madara smh

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Uzi was literally turning up put there. And folks on the sidelines just like :ohhh: :ohhh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas