Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Its going to be weird what this manga goes to after the war... i mean....practically all the questions have been answered and all the villages have become allies, where do we go from here?
Well at least in the leaf village u still have to deal with sasuke, who wants to be hokage along with everyone else.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: I know you didn't bring up Bleach and DBZ for power progression are you serious :heh: so the sayiens didn't just get power ups mid fight during major fights and Ichigo didn't turn into hallow Ichigo in most fights

:yeshrug: I thought it was a good chapter manga been pretty trash for over a month

Please re-read my post... :snoop:

DBZ and Bleach had that HOPELESSNESS feeling when they got their big Power Ups. And I wasn't even comparing their power ups with HOW they got it, I was comparing it to WHEN they got it.

Like I said in my post Sayians and Ichigo got their save grace when it seemed like all hope was lost.

Naruto doesn't have the feel. It feels like everyone is just one upping each other without the desperation. And to be honest I blame it on Kishi rezzing all the strongest shinobi ever and throwing them into the current gen before the current gen has even had a chance to catch up.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got damn Naruto is trolling the fukk out of all you dudes :troll:

Low key- Naruto was that nikka this chapter. nikka asked Sasuke could he keep up. :lolbron:Sasuke looks so out of his league right now with Naruto switching between God modes. :lolbron:

The 4th had the :krs: face "this nikka got Sage mode too"?

Looks like the 2nd is a Shikimaru with killer jutsu.. Dude is a genius.

Lol @ Naruto being one of the few people who can actually touch Obito right now.

they don't hear u. uzi mind movin so fast his own pops AND sauce cant keep up. pullin out jutsu his father never attained. but he threw a rasengan, so it's the same ol shyt. :wtf:

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Damn this chapter was straight up
GkkL0uW.png
from dude pulling off tag team with the gAWD TOBIRAMA to fuking obito up, To the coming of the 2nd Kyuubi chakra :lawd: and lol @ the thought of Sauce-geh keeping up with Yung Uzi

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GkkL0uW.png
from dude pulling off tag team with the gAWD TOBIRAMA to fuking obito up, To the coming of the 2nd Kyuubi chakra :lawd: and lol @ the thought of Sauce-geh keeping up with Yung Uzi

it's ill cause uzi wasn't just talking shyt. dropped that sage swag and left sauce with the :ohhh: face.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Please re-read my post... :snoop:

DBZ and Bleach had that HOPELESSNESS feeling when they got their big Power Ups. And I wasn't even comparing their power ups with HOW they got it, I was comparing it to WHEN they got it.

Like I said in my post Sayians and Ichigo got their save grace when it seemed like all hope was lost.

Naruto doesn't have the feel. It feels like everyone is just one upping each other without the desperation. And to be honest I blame it on Kishi rezzing all the strongest shinobi ever and throwing them into the current gen before the current gen has even had a chance to catch up.

:rudy:

I think it's unrealistic that a character gets his ass whooped/tired as hell and then gets a 2nd burst of overpowering energy. That's just goofy. The characters in Naruto have trump cards. That makes more sense than being on the brink of death and whooping the ass of someone that was just beating you down.

It's not like you got Ten Ten and Shikamaru out there getting crazy upgrades. You got the son of a Hokage and a Jinchurri whose lineage is known for long living/high chakra and is also a jinchuriki learning techniques then applying them in different ways OR the last of one of the most powerful clans ever with the eyes of his brother who might've been one of the best straight up ninjas in the whole series. It's same techniques with different applications.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Its going to be weird what this manga goes to after the war... i mean....practically all the questions have been answered and all the villages have become allies, where do we go from here?

Kishi confirmed last summer that we're getting close to the end of the manga.

After the war, Naruto and Sasuke will probably have one last fight, ending with Naruto becoming Hokage, and the series will end after that.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Wtf happened to killa B? Where's sarutobi the gawd....confirmation The 4th was the 2nd worse hokage behind tsunade....naruto remembering the words of itachi :lawd:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
GkkL0uW.png

Uzi has been lowkey shytting on Sasuke so hard these last couple of chapters. From saving his life, to asking the nikka could he keep up when he goes into bijuu mode. :heh: Then he surprised the 4th and Sas with the, "oh yall didn't know I had this mode too?" "watch me work" :pachaha:

Yeah the 3rd is dead dead brehs. :pachaha:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
So Naruto is going to get the other half of the Nine Tails and basically be a God. Look at what he has done with only half! Shhhhhtttyy...Oh and I'm calling it...wait for Naruto to merge Sage and Kuubi modes. He did it once when Pain pissed him off in the end. The Cross in his eyes. I'm calling it!!!

Reihgn

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When is Kishi going to realize the Power progression =/= Story progression

Am I the only one not looking forward to more power ups?:mindblown:

And I'm tired of everyone pulling out this never ending supply of trump cards.

I'd like to see some real HOPELESSNESS in these chapters seeing that the stakes are supposed to be really high.

Like in DBZ or Bleach where Goku or Ichigo would get the shyt beat out of them and be on the brink of death and then finally a save grace at the last second.:whew:

But with this shyt I aint even worried.:rudy: shyt Obito could become the God of all Shinobi and I still wouldn't be worried... oh wait...:dwillhuh:

Because I know these dudes got like 3 more power ups left in em. Naruto getting his dads ninetails chakra is one, and then fusing bijuu and sage is another. And who know what else they might pull out their ass.:beli:
I'm pretty sure he's already used sage mode while in bijuu mode, correct me if i'm wrong but after he got the 9 tails transformation he was also in sage mode. i forget the chapter but it's there.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty sure he's already used sage mode while in bijuu mode, correct me if i'm wrong but after he got the 9 tails transformation he was also in sage mode. i forget the chapter but it's there.
I doubt it. Sage mode is all about balancing chakra. He was barely able to balance it out to keep himself in sage mode, If he had gotten bijuu chakra too that would of threw everything out of wack for him.