Essential Naruto.... you know y'all read this! (Book Spoilers like a Muhhfukka)

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like Narutos progression isn't where it needs to be. Naruto went from unleashing Nine tails chakra to asking politely for it.:why:

I never liked that fact that Naruto acts like him and the 9tails were to different individuals.

I wish it was written to where Naruto and the 9 tails actually combined and became one individual, sort of like Fusion in DBZ. In DBZ when ppl fused they acted like 1 individual. I would love to see that in Naruto.

It would be awesome if he would jump on the scene and be like "I am not Naruto Uzimaki, nor am I the Nine Tails I am Blah Blah Blah:demonic:" Because their chakra would finally COMBINE. and not just keep asking for shyt when ur in a bind.'

I keep getting the glorified pokemon feeling every time naruto ask the nine tails to fight battles for him...

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
:krs: The 2nd is so gangsta fam, my nikka recognized Young Uzi was ready and gave him the CP3 alley-oop to Obito. :salute:

nikka straight said "You father and son are dumb" :russ:
Not to mention last chapter dude clowned Minato on his jutsu name, talking about "If shyt weren't real I'd be rollin @ your jutsu names fam" :bryan:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked how Naruto got him the same way Minato touched him the first time with that FTG rasengan. Especially while Obito talking shyt about the 4th.

That bijuu sage mode coming :blessed:

When is Kishi going to realize the Power progression =/= Story progression

Am I the only one not looking forward to more power ups?:mindblown:

And I'm tired of everyone pulling out this never ending supply of trump cards.

I'd like to see some real HOPELESSNESS in these chapters seeing that the stakes are supposed to be really high.

Like in DBZ or Bleach where Goku or Ichigo would get the shyt beat out of them and be on the brink of death and then finally a save grace at the last second.:whew:

But with this shyt I aint even worried.:rudy: shyt Obito could become the God of all Shinobi and I still wouldn't be worried... oh wait...:dwillhuh:

Because I know these dudes got like 3 more power ups left in em. Naruto getting his dads ninetails chakra is one, and then fusing bijuu and sage is another. And who know what else they might pull out their ass.:beli:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When is Kishi going to realize the Power progression =/= Story progression

Am I the only one not looking forward to more power ups?:mindblown:

And I'm tired of everyone pulling out this never ending supply of trump cards.

I'd like to see some real HOPELESSNESS in these chapters seeing that the stakes are supposed to be really high.

Like in DBZ or Bleach where Goku or Ichigo would get the shyt beat out of them and be on the brink of death and then finally a save grace at the last second.:whew:

But with this shyt I aint even worried.:rudy: shyt Obito could become the God of all Shinobi and I still wouldn't be worried... oh wait...:dwillhuh:

Because I know these dudes got like 3 more power ups left in em. Naruto getting his dads ninetails chakra is one, and then fusing bijuu and sage is another. And who know what else they might pull out their ass.:beli:

I've been waiting since we got glimpse of it when he talking to Nagato. It was coming regardless, but we didn't know when.