Narcos Season 3 (Official Thread)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
In real life pacho turned his life around and was just enjoying soccer in prison then he was merked

Turned his life around :gucci:
Probably. People assumed the show would go downhill without Escobar.

Plus, Escobar's storyline covered 2 seasons. I can't even remember what happened when season 1 ended and when season 2 began.

Pablo escaped prison into the woods.

Daps
I'm gonna skip spoilers since it's 30+ pages in and if anybody wanted to avoid spoilers then they should've stayed on page 1.
Was really hoping Jorge would survive to the end, was glad to see he did even though did more or less screw him over.
The actor who played Navegante really had me shook.:merchant:
fukking loved the salon scene. Chepe was a highlight almost every scene he was in. Same with David's actor. I hated him and I'm glad he died, which means he did a great job.
Pacho took that A$AP Rocky pretty motherfukker shyt to flaming-rainbow tier lol.:wrist:
Salute to Pena for airing out everybody to make sure them dudes stay in prison as long as possible:salute:
Pallomari's :ld:lookin' ass talmbout his living situation after he confesses, not realizing his wife was plottin and he had no options.

Paola and Salazar's wife :whew:. But, regardless of what y'all say, Esco's wife is still >>>>

Lastly, all that was Miguel's fault lol

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
Great analysis breh...

But you failed to.mention one significant dynamic

The subversive Chess game that the CIA was playing against the DEA

which is basically the underlying theme of this whole series since the first season

The CIA didn't want to DESTROY the cartels or even the drug trade

They just wanted to regulate it :manny:

Especially when the narco traffickers were seen as an effective tool against the Communists of Latin and South America

Which is why Stechner was such a thorn in the side of Murphy and Pena

27out2016---eric-lange-que-interpreta-o-agente-da-cia-bill-stechner-publica-foto-nos-bastidores-das-gravacoes-da-terceira-temporada-de-narcos-serie-da-netflix-1478111904269_500x500.jpg
CIA is evil.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
CIA is evil.

That's the exact same thing JFK said about them..

And you seen what happened to him
:francis:

cia-cocaine-import-agency-500x500.jpg

In fact if you look at the narco traffickers on the CIA payroll it would read like a NBA ALL STAR roster of Kingpins..

Amado Carrillo

Frank Matthews

Jim "Coke" Brown

Ahmed Karzai

Dudus

The Rodriguez Brothers

Modeler

Manuel Noreiga

Freeway Ricky Ross

Last edited:

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Just finished up the season. I gotta say i was rooting for Jorge the whole way, every episode i was convinced that this dude was about to get merked like on some "Welp, it's the end of the road here for ol' Jorge :francis:" but this muhf*cka managed to have 9 lives :ehh:

I would have loved to see a spin off of Chepe, the actor who plays him has this dgaf swag about him that's very reminiscent of Pablo and just for the f*ckery he was involved in had me like :russ: and :patrice: especially the scene at the saloon where them young NY cats were counting down for him to get the f*ck out and he counted down for them :gladbron: Gotta be one of the most gangsta scenes i've seen in a minute :obama:.

I agree with everyone, David was the most punchable face lookin fakkit i've seen in a minute, hated that character cuz i know privledged adults in their 20s that act like that, i put the beats on some of those :martin:

Sh*t had me like :ohhh: when the U.S. didn't give a sh*t about what the main focus was and went along with the Colombian government on some you scratch my back i'll scratch yours sh*t. Damn near disgusted how they just looked at it as, "Well they'll have another kingpin arise so what can we do about it" :yeshrug:

At the end, Pena's pops was right even though he didn't say it, all of us mexicans def KNOW, Mexico is a different animal and i saw that sh*t very first hand when a couple of goons pulled the guns on me and my cousins, took his truck and everything he had and spared our lives on some "Thanks for cooperating, even though we would've still shot yall, we got bigger fish to fry" :whew:

After that i made a promise to never ever go back to mexico ever again, it's too real out there :sadbron:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
NETFLIX'S 'NARCOS'LOCATION SCOUT SHOT & KILLEDOn the Job in Mexcio
9/16/2017 11:43 AM PDT
Netflix's 'Narcos' Location Scout Shot, Killed on the Job in Mexico
0916-narcos-1.jpg

A location scout for Netflix's hit show "Narcos" was shot and killed this week while working in Mexico ... this as the upcoming season shifts its focus to Mexican drug cartels.

Carolos Muñoz Portal was found shot to death Monday in central Mexico during location scouting for season 4 of "Narcos." He was reportedly found riddled with bullets in his car in a remote area near Hidalgo, which is known to have one of the highest murder rates in Mexico.

0916-carlos-portal-facebook-3.jpg
Netflix issued a statement saying ... "We are aware of the passing of Carlos Muñoz Portal, a well-respected location scout, and send our condolences to his family." Police are currently investigating the circumstances of Portal's death.

The new season of Narcos is expected to focus on the origins of the Juarez cartel in Mexico, and filming was supposed to go down there as opposed to Colombia where past seasons were shot.

Unclear if Portal's death will derail production.