Narcos Season 3 (Official Thread)

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best season IMO. Navegente was mad :demonic:

He still had principles. Gave Jorge's bytch ass a pass.

fukk Jorge thooooo. Real quick - was Navegente in the previous seasons?
Yeah, he was in the previous seasons. He worked for Gacha, one of the Medellin bosses, but he betrayed him and went to work for the Cali cartel.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I doubt it would happen but it would be cool if the did a season on some of the Caribbean drug regimes.

Outside of the shower posse (Jamaica) not any really compelling crews from the Caribbean

Mexican / Colombians have that on lock, we can easily get 2 - 3 Mexican cartel seasons then they can go back and do another 1 to 2 colombian themed one based on Griselda blanco / the Miami drug game :wow:

And that's without getting close to touching on el Chapo and them

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
81X8iswspDL._UL1500_.jpg

1. Caro ( Guadalajara cartel)

Rafael Caro Quintero - Wikipedia

2. El MZ (Sinaloa cartel)

Ismael Zambada García - Wikipedia
3. El Chapo ( :ufdup:)

4. Amado Fuentes aka lord of the skies (Juárez Cartel)

Amado Carrillo Fuentes - Wikipedia

5. Alfredo Beltrán Levya (Beltrán Levya Cartel)

Alfredo Beltrán Leyva - Wikipedia

:mindblown: and these are all guys who came from 1 single state in Mexico (Sinaloa)

Show really has endless material to work from

And if we ever get a half a season on this crew :demonic: Los Zetas - Wikipedia

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We don't see it, it's just his excuse when he left Jorge alone to the search of Pallomari.
He says his girlfriend went in Japan ten years ago and just came back, for him he thinks.
Kinda funny dialogue.

This scene was lost in translation I believe, he insinuated that she snitched on him and left the country and now after 10 tears came back again and he was gonna kill her.

If someone reminds me what episode I can go back and watch it

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: also idk if it's been brought up but out of all the main characters only Navegante was actually colombian

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My opinion is gonna be unpopular, but I preferred the previous seasons. :yeshrug:It was a good season, but it didn't float my boat like 1 & 2 and doesn't have the same replay factor.

None of the villains had nearly the same charm as Pablo, or the medellin cartel as a whole. The medellin were portrayed more monstrous and Pablo was one of the biggest sociopaths on screen but you still felt some kind of way when he was finally killed. I just didn't care too much for the cali cartel's fate in the end. It kind of made me wish they were first and Pablo's cartel came after as the successors.
Chepe definitely had the best screen presence and stole the show in every scene he was in, followed by Pacho apart from the :wrist::dame: stuff. But to me the season felt rushed and I didn't feel affinity towards them.

Pena did his thing though and it was good that Murphy was finally out the picture.

I couldn't fukking stand David, that pudgy faced b*stard. :scust: I haven't hated a character so much in every scene they're in since Holly from Power. I was so happy when they finally murked his bytch ass. The only good thing he did was tell that ho Maria to :camby:.

Pallomari came a close second but he at least had some funny moments, especially at the end.

The surveillance dude was cool, even though he's that type who will throw you under the bus when the heat is on. He should have been keeping his mouthy wife in check and manned up to her a long time ago.

Overall it was a cool season.
Then wtf was everyone else watching?:wtf: This shyt was by far the worst season.:mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They gotta bring her in at some point though

Season 5 or some shyt
her issue was being in america. pablo was the face of coke, but she was actually moving more behind the scenes. she was also state side a lot too. which goes against what they was showing in columbia.. now they are in the 90s with mexico, no way they go back in time to the 80s to show pablo/miami connects again

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
her issue was being in america. pablo was the face of coke, but she was actually moving more behind the scenes. she was also state side a lot too. which goes against what they was showing in columbia.. now they are in the 90s with mexico, no way they go back in time to the 80s to show pablo/miami connects again

I'd prefer them to keep moving forward, rather than rehashing "Cocaine Cowboys" yet again.