Narcos Season 3 (Official Thread)

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Navigante was hard as fukk. Dude is scary looking cant believe that chump took him out after he let him live. He saw him as a friend which is why he told him about the girl. They really showed jorge do some grimey things.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
might to toss my pops to the bushes.
we had a good lil run but i wanna finish this shyt NOW!!!!

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This was a really impressive season. I wasn't sure how good this season would be without Pablo, but that quickly became a non-issue.

I know someone mentioned this earlier in the thread, but props to the genius that had Chepe rocking the triple fat goose bubble. So classic 90s NYC.

Pacho, Miguel, David, Pena, Jorge all did their thing.

Lol at the arrogant accountant going off on the prosecutor about the pronunciation of his name.

The Enrique killing was fukked up.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
It ain't the last time we're gonna see Maria Salazar(Londo) :takedat: :

Deadline reported that Londo will be featured in “a series-regular role opposite JD Pardo in Mayans MC, Kurt Sutter’s Sons of Anarchy spinoff pilot for FX.”

She will play “Carnalita, who, as a child, watched her family die at the hands of the Galindo cartel. Now, streetwise and driven, she protects the lost children orphaned by cartel violence.”

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
How did they get Miguel inside the bathroom wall and seal it that quickly before the DEA arrived?

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
I like how the Castano brothers have low key become the most dangerous and powerful guys in Colombia. They have a whole army of professional soldiers at their disposal. Cali was good at moving drugs but they were light on muscle. Pablo had a lot of soldiers but they were unskilled gangbangers from the hood, wild kids with mac-10s basically.

Meanwhile the Castanos are pulling special ops night raids in the jungle, have the best weapons, the most skilled soldiers, sheer numbers, and the backing of the CIA.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Ion even wanna watch it if Pablo ain't in it, but how is it tho?

It's dope. Even better in some aspects

i didn't finish season 2. i watched up until the focus was on blackie and his woman. i dont necessarily care to finish though. do i need to to not be lost on season 3?

:why: Why would you not finish season 2 but want to watch season 3?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Navigante was hard as fukk. Dude is scary looking cant believe that chump took him out after he let him live. He saw him as a friend which is why he told him about the girl. They really showed jorge do some grimey things.
The real Selcedo (now in witness protection) gave an interview and pointed out several things the series embellished

He said he never killed anyone and that the americans killed Naviguante. Which is weird because lord knows americans love to look like the savior and take the credit

EntertainMentWeekly said:
Do you have an example of something that might have been embellished?
I saw one episode, the first or something, where they pull apart one bad guy with two motorcycles. I will say, though it’s horrendous, it’s not far from the [actual] happenings. They did that the same. Not with Harleys, they used two Land Cruisers. I wasn’t there, but I had people who were actually in the execution of these things.

There’s a scene where the Americans are coming to arrest Miguel in his home.
That was attempt number one [to arrest Miguel].

Right, they fail, but at the same time Miguel has figured you out and is trying to kill you with a plastic bag over your head. Was that how it really happened?
Something very close happened to that. Because at that point, they were suspecting about me. They were having a meeting, and they were excluding me of everything. I got to know I was excluded when I got a call saying I had to get there. I got a call from Miguel, and he said, “You have to be get me out of this building,” because all of a sudden it was surrounded by police, so I had a request by Miguel. So I got into the meeting, and I was able to tell him what was happening [with the police], so I was able to earn his trust. That’s where the scene of suffocation comes from — it could have happened if I didn’t have that news. If that call didn’t happen, I most likely wouldn’t be alive.

At the end of the season, where they finally capture Palomari, they have you waiting outside in a car, where you kill the hitman Navegante in self-defense.
No. In reality, I never killed him. It was one of those things, I think the DEA guys did that. My logic is fantastic: How could you think that I would be going to the streets? I was hiding in my apartment with my family, protected like a bunker, loaded with guns and grenades to be able to reject any surprise taking of the apartment.

But they have some information that somebody killed him, I don’t know how. For a long time I was thinking that it was the DEA who killed him. I was hiding for a long time. That day … I didn’t do that. It didn’t happen that way.

All I did that night was go to my most secure location to secure my most beloved possession on earth, which is my family. It doesn’t make sense that I’m going to go kill a killer. I’ve never killed anybody!

The show presents a very tense relationship between you and Miguel’s son, David. Was that true to life?
Yes, well, William Rodriguez was his oldest son and his successor. He sometimes complained to me. I always got to appointments first, to check the security around and make sure there wasn’t an ambush or anything. But because I was always at the meeting, I was a witness to everything that was spoken there.

And William would be there, and he was given jobs too. One day, I came first, and he came second. I asked as a courtesy, “How are you doing? You look tired.” He said, “Yes, frankly, my father is putting me to so many things.” He was openly complaining. And at that point, he gave me the chance to speak to him, and I said, “William, the best advice I can give you is: Don’t inherit that throne. Let it pass.”

But a few months after then, everything was falling. Everyone was going to jail and Miguel said the best thing was to put William in charge of everything. He became a new king, and my position was: He’s the worst enemy I have. He is a new king who has to prove to his dad and everybody else that he’s capable. And there was nothing I could do.

Full article

'Narcos' Exclusive: The Real Jorge Salcedo Speaks

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was worried that the show would be disappointing without Pablo, but damn...

Maria Salazar :whoo: what a beauty...damn.

The bosses - Pacho was like Omar from The Wire. A fakkit, but he didn't give a fukk about anything. Definitely played his part excellent, same for Chepe. Ruthless. I think they deserved more than a 20-second clip of how they got clipped...

Miguel going from No. 2 to the top spot like a boss...:salute:

Am I the only guy who wanted to see Pena and the DEA fail? :dwillhuh: And damn them for killing Navegante...

Great show. I wonder if they will continue with the Mexican cartels or not.