Narcos Season 3 (Official Thread)

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
great season so far, just finished ep9, still gotta catch the finale....im glad jorge's c*nt wife finally turned her ass around

what happened to pena's partner from the last 2 seasons?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season :wow:

I want to say it's the best one but I need to be sure :wow:

Running back season one now:wow:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I was expecting season 3 to fall off a little bit....but damn if that wasn't the best of all of em. Netflix stay coming with heat :salute:. And no Murphy was a huge positive. All the cali kingpins that a great job in their roles. Only thing I would've wanted was more Chepe. Low key he had the best scenes every time he was on screen :heh:. Damn good TV tho I hope they keep this going for more :whew:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:

Watched the whole season, it was amazing. 10/10 from me.

Let me go read this thread and see nikkas complaining about random shyt. :martin:

ETA: I didn't realize there were so many poverty stricken nikkas that post here, I didn't know you can't afford $8 a month or whatever Netflix is charging these days. :picard:
I weep for your existence, lol no I don't, I don't give a fukk (:umad:) step your game up playbois.

Low key though that agents Wu tang tshirt fly as fukk. :mjcry: I never rocked any Wu tang gear in my youth. Mj cry for real.

Disclaimer: I drank as fukk right now.

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
My opinion is gonna be unpopular, but I preferred the previous seasons. :yeshrug:It was a good season, but it didn't float my boat like 1 & 2 and doesn't have the same replay factor.

None of the villains had nearly the same charm as Pablo, or the medellin cartel as a whole. The medellin were portrayed more monstrous and Pablo was one of the biggest sociopaths on screen but you still felt some kind of way when he was finally killed. I just didn't care too much for the cali cartel's fate in the end. It kind of made me wish they were first and Pablo's cartel came after as the successors.
Chepe definitely had the best screen presence and stole the show in every scene he was in, followed by Pacho apart from the :wrist::dame: stuff. But to me the season felt rushed and I didn't feel affinity towards them.

Pena did his thing though and it was good that Murphy was finally out the picture.

I couldn't fukking stand David, that pudgy faced b*stard. :scust: I haven't hated a character so much in every scene they're in since Holly from Power. I was so happy when they finally murked his bytch ass. The only good thing he did was tell that ho Maria to :camby:.

Pallomari came a close second but he at least had some funny moments, especially at the end.

The surveillance dude was cool, even though he's that type who will throw you under the bus when the heat is on. He should have been keeping his mouthy wife in check and manned up to her a long time ago.

Overall it was a cool season.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Maria :noah:

DyG0m.gif