Narcos Season 3 (Official Thread)

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
No way in hell these Colombians were listening to Shook Ones :beli: people outside the Northeast weren't even listening to Mobb Deep in 95

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only drawback is I didn't have the connection to any character like I did Pablo.
Yeah, of the four godfathers, we spent the most time on Miguel who was the least interesting. I know you've got to keep the story somewhat accurate, but Pacho, Chepe and Gilberto were much more interesting.

Pacho was the flashy dude. Chepe was the crazy dude that was in NYC. Gilberto was the head of the family, throwing parties, running legit companies, married to 3 women. Miguel was :ld:

I somewhat felt bad for Jorge but he really had no reason to rat (Why because David killed a few people they thought were weak links?) so my sympathy was limited
In the show he states he wanted ot just help out until Escobar was gone. In an interview that came out a few days ago, the real Jorge said he felt compelled to help the Calis against Medellin because they were killing innocent people and kids. Once he was gone, Jorge thought he could leave and do his own thing. After his boss died, he realized that could be him quick as fukk.

All these characters willingness to risk their own safety for dumb reasons was making me want them to die (Chief accountants wife wanting to stay to say goodbye to her lover, already discussed Jorge, the accountant not wanting to leave when Jorge told him a raid was about to happen, etc)
Pena is explaining to the accountant that they're gonna die if they don't get put in witness protection and he starts talking about having square footage requirements:gucci:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you watch the show his bytchassness got a homie killed
Jorge told him to stay put and not call ANYBODY. Idiot called his brother and got caught.

Jorge did get innocent people killed though. The cop that was "helping" the DEA agents in the beginning, his security friend, his security friends wife, Enrique.... All dead because Jorge wanted an out for him and his family :yeshrug:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Didn't expect Gilberto to be the first one to get caught,:ohhh: thought he was gonna be the very last or even not get caught at all.
Ol dude was smashin' three hoes at once and had them get along together,:win: he was easily the greatest godfather.
Brehs tell me why when they got to his Friday and Saturday wife I was reminded of Sza- The Weekend :russ:.

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just finished the season.

thoughts:
1) the series is so much better without murphy's fake bad ass posturing. pena is a lot more of a level personality, which adds to the intrigue of the series.

2) it's interesting... but i guess historically accurate, that EVERY black individual is in some sort of subservient / berated role (opening doors, low-level grunts, waiters, etc.). i don't know if it was an intentional nuance by the directors, but it shows how grossly stratified latin american countries are w/ respect to race, despite the sheer # of afro-colombians in that country.
this white mma journalists who is married to a colombian woman talked about how openly racist people were towards blacks down there.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Good season. But the Cali Cartel were stupid and were getting their asses KICKED throughout this season. Even when Pablo was making dumb decisions he still went out swinging and died on his shield plus he made it HARD for the DEA. This season it seemed like the DEA were getting easy ass wins after easy ass wins. I I LIKED Pena and because of that I rooted for him... With that fakkit Murphy it was one sided and I was only rooting for Pablo. Pena is definitely more likable along with being better at his job. Nor was Pena a sociopath like Murphy. Lastly Miguel has got to be the dumbest crime boss.

Cant fukking wait for the Mexican Cartel season!

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They really put agenda fakkitry in a show about cut throat drug traffickers...:gucci:

What exactly is the agenda message with Pacho? fakkits can be ruthless killers to?

Not sure I want to continue this...
Except Pacho was an open flamer in real life. They even allude to it in the previous seasons so you knew it was coming. There is no agenda, it's real history.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Jorge told him to stay put and not call ANYBODY. Idiot called his brother and got caught.

Jorge did get innocent people killed though. The cop that was "helping" the DEA agents in the beginning, his security friend, his security friends wife, Enrique.... All dead because Jorge wanted an out for him and his family :yeshrug:

which security friend? the dude he was with at the beginning? that dude was gonna leave him holding the bag