Narcos Season 3 (Official Thread)

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
When does C.R.E.A.M. get played? I didn't hear it at the beginning of episode 3? Are you talking about when the Lord of Skies lands in Mexico with the money? Because they were playing Spanish music.
When Pena is talking about the money laundering around the 5 minute mark. You can hear it in the background.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
I'm glad Pena got out. The mountain ain't getting him this time :ufdup:

Also Salcedo...I wanted him dead and I'm surprised he survived especially with David after his ass since basically the beginning. Guy looked shook in every scene he was in

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I am only on Episode 3 but this show is :noah::noah::noah::noah: status already.

Broad City's girls gay latino best friend plays the son if he looks familar to anyone btw.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season was okay to me. Of the four godfathers, we spent the most time on the least interesting one.

Distracted watching and next thing I know 2 nigguhs dancing and kissing. And nobody reacting? This ain't 2017. Fake.

People were reacting though, most had one of the :francis::patrice::gucci::scust:on. But who's telling one of the Godfathers of the Cali Cartel to take that gay shyt somewhere else:camby:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Just finished it earlier today damn was this instense af. Pena as a main character was a welcome change as well as the addition of Jorge. The Cali family was interesting while they lasted I'm glad to see this show is still compelling even without Pablo. Season 4 is about to be some dope shyt. :wow:

S2 > S3 > S1

Last edited:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
just finished the season.

thoughts:
1) the series is so much better without murphy's fake bad ass posturing. pena is a lot more of a level personality, which adds to the intrigue of the series.

2) it's interesting... but i guess historically accurate, that EVERY black individual is in some sort of subservient / berated role (opening doors, low-level grunts, waiters, etc.). i don't know if it was an intentional nuance by the directors, but it shows how grossly stratified latin american countries are w/ respect to race, despite the sheer # of afro-colombians in that country.