Narcos: Mexico - Season 1 (Official Thread) 11/16

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This the same dude who WOULDNT sleep with her the first couple times he had the chance? He was trying to be a gentleman. :laugh:

But yeah idk I was just left wondering why they wanted to set her up with an apartment in the first place. I forgot whether they were trying to hide her or something. The grandma was somehow under the impression that she ran away to be with the cartel. Why she would think that I don’t know..
if your wife got killed by some bytch, would you be laying up with the killer next week? hell yea grandma KNEW she ran away with them.. the nikkas from the dead man's crew saw her there and said something. his brothers told him about that bullshyt

you kill a man, then take his wife, then have her send killers to take back the child.... the child of the man who got killed... to bring him to the man who killed his dad

that hoe was on the tip top levels of hoedom

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Felix Is a sociopath. Got rich, left his wife and never seen her or the kids again. Wife was super bad though

Why did he snitch on Don Neto and Rafa? Couldn’t he have gotten them out the jam like he did with himself?

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
The real Sara that Rafa simped :wow:

sara_cosio.jpg

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Felix Is a sociopath. Got rich, left his wife and never seen her or the kids again. Wife was super bad though

Why did he snitch on Don Neto and Rafa? Couldn’t he have gotten them out the jam like he did with himself?
He had to give em someone. That way it looks like they actually did something.

They tried to make Caldarone look like he was about getting Felix especially after telling the Governor he was a dirtbag, but he was bought too. Smh.

It's a dirty game.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I know Kiki must've been thinking "I could be in Seattle right now with my beautiful wife and kids" when he was sitting in that chair:wow:

That's what you get for doing too damn much.

Felix is almost grimy as Pablo:whoo:
Try to stop people in America from getting their product bruhs.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They tried to make Caldarone look like he was about getting Felix especially after telling the Governor he was a dirtbag, but he was bought too. Smh.

It's a dirty game.

He did his right hands dirty smh

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Just finished the last episode a couple hours ago my thoughts are better

Rafa was wellin like shyt I liked him cause he was crazy.

That last don neto scene :wow:

KiKi :mjcry:

The corruption and nonchalants was crazy:picard:

Maria :takedat:

whoever picked the woman for this needs a huge raise :mjlit:

Felix was a fukking rat :hamster:

That scene when he goes to the old greenhouse and See's the rats :umad:

Felix was so HOH all season especially with Isabella

Chapo had some hilarious moments :russ:

The Mexican landscape was beautiful

All that marijuana gone :mjcry:

Felix should have never got into cocaine :francis:

When I saw Blackie :gladbron::blessed:

Pablo :wow:

This whole season was :ohlawd:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alyssa Diaz looks good in this :shaq:

Rafa putting the operation in jeopardy over her :francis:

I knew about what happened to the real Kiki but seeing it approaching is sad :mjcry:

Last edited:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
In Season 1 Narcos, Murphy calls Kiki 'Jesus of the DEA'..

Because the American reaction to his death it made others wary of touching DEA AGENTS...
Yea, Murphy said there was a huge open bounty on DEA agents in Colombia (forgot the number), but no one was stupid enough to do it. It's one thing to have the US gov't on your ass b/c you move drugs. It's another thing to have them on your ass b/c you killed one of their own. Cartels didn't want those problems.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

It's a dirty game.

What I'm reading is that the real world Calderoni was much much dirtier than the way the character was portrayed on the show

Guillermo González Calderoni in Narcos: The Real Story | Heavy.com

The article accuses Calderoni of “vigorously pursuing some of Mexico’s drug lords” but “protecting others.” For example, Texas Monthly says the DEA believes that Calderoni was paid $1 million by drug lord Amado Carillo Fuentes to murder his rival drug lord Pablo Acosta Villareal. He eventually moved to McAllen, Texas.

An article in La Jornada describes Calderoni as “a protector of drug traffickers such as Amado Carrillo Fuentes (Juarez cartel) and Juan García Abrego (Gulf cartel).”
The New York Times reported that Cameroni had crossed so many lines that “no one knew which side he was on,” although the Americans said he was useful and loyal to them.

He was shot and killed in Texas by an assassin in 2003 at age 54. He was leaving his lawyer’s office at the time.

EDIT:

According to the NY Times article linked in the last quote:

They say he weighed and rejected taking $5 million from another cocaine kingpin, Miguel Félix Gallardo, an offer made immediately after Mr. Calderoni withdrew the barrel of an AK-47 from Mr. Gallardo's mouth and informed him that he was under arrest. They say he was taking money from the gulf cocaine cartel, then run by the brother of a boyhood friend, José García Ábrego.

He did the old "you can't talk with a gun in your mouth" spiel with Gallardo in real life :dead:

Last edited: