Narcos: Mexico - Season 1 (Official Thread) 11/16

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
All 3 of these dudes are still alive. This dude Rafa is on the run, Neto is out and under house arrest, and Felix is locked up since '89. They really fukked up not making it more obvious that Kiki was undercover and that he actually worked with Felix Gallardo. Mexico is really corrupt as shyt. I expect next season to get bloodier. And in real life Felix ordered the kidnapping of Kiki, not like in the show where he was against it. That's why I'd rather watch a well done documentary over a series any day of the week.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don Neto was my favourite character

Rafa :martin:

The way Felix rolled up to the meeting with the army was so boasy :wow:

Isabella got done dirty, the way he dismissed her.....cold blooded :picard:

I don't think Felix's heel turn was done well, but damn by the end had no chill, taking the head of his godson and raising the level of violence that has come to define the drug game in Mexico

Why is Felix never mentioned when people talk about mob bosses? with what he pulled off he must be top 5

The writing quality was spotty at times, still an enjoyable watch, I'm looking forward to how the following seasons handle Felix's downfall and Chapo's rise

Last edited:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
This show and that forgotten shows from the 90s thread reminded me of probably the first Cartel show that didn't blow but was way ahead of its time called "Kingpin" from 2003, was on NBC, only lasted 6 eps. Anyone else remember this show? They on YouTube, dope quality.

They cancelled it because of poor ratings and they didn't want to glorify drug dealers. Times have changed as the cartel wave been going strong for a minute now.

I remembering watching this shyt and how dope it was....This came out when TV networks experimenting with"edgy" shows after the success of Oz, The Sopranos and The Shield.

Anyone remember that show on FOX in the earlly 00's with the Puerto Rican ex con turned vigilante which was basically a puerto rican Luke Cage type show. Only seen the first few episodes but it wasn't that bad from what I remember

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man so far my 3 favorite things about this show

1. Don Neto. Dude is the best character on the whole show. nikka try to solve all life problems with beer :russ:

2. Isabella. Everytime she's on screen i have to grab my dikk. :noah:

3. And I'm not done with the show but when them 2 gringos got shot and stabbed up in the restaurant was the funniest thing I've seen all year. The way dude went down after getting stabbed reminded me of when that white cat got shanked on the mad real world :dead:
It's gon be hard to top that scene :whew:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Finally getting around to watching this. Three episodes in, I'm really digging it. I'll reserve judgment for now, but I think I like it better than the first season of the regular Narcos :ehh:

I won't hold it up against season 3 of Narcos because that was top tier TV.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Everyone gassing up Isabella, but I think Felix's wife is badder :manny:

fernandaslide.png

Also, I'm on episode 8. Rafa is such a degenerate piece of shyt. I can't believe this dude is still alive in real life with all the shyt he's pulled :snoop:

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I looked at this season again. This may br better than the columbia ones, cuz these characters are less familiar. Felix was a snake tho. He sold out errbody. If he was so powerful, why didn't he ever escape like Chapo.

And how the fukk did Chapo become a boss? Dude supposedly can't read good, and he's a criminal mastermind?:comeon:

Edit: I read that Rafa is high up in the Sinaloa Cartel now :wow:

Last edited: