Narcos: Mexico - Season 1 (Official Thread) 11/16

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
how do you guys view someone like Kiki?

A brave hero
or egotistical dumbass?

based on what was portrayed here

dying and getting innocent ppl killed for something that since then has not really changed...wont change, is in fact legalized and leaving a family behind

i have to go with the latter
A naive pawn of the biggest drug dealers in the world... The US government.

Daps
Reppin
NY
This whole season is basically a prequel to chapo season 1 :wow:

Yup.

I think we get Narcos: Mexico S2, it'll wrap up the Gallardo stuff + the smaller stuff and hopefully get the timeline up to 1993 cleanly (the point where El Chapo started taking over)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
most law enforcement and "hero" jobs are like this.. a dude always thinks he can save the world, one bust at a time... it's not an ego or being brave... i'd say it's being naive to the ways of the world

nikkas been popping dealers from dime sacks to tons, for decades... it will not stop, it will not slow, you will not help... but they keep signing up, going deep undercover, taking pics next to drugs like they got an IG or something... acting like they really saving the world

i'm sure the DEA and kiki's fam and kiki himself would say something retarded like "in the end, he was the sole reason for the fall of the first mexican cartel"............. not even including the rise of the next 40.... because the next agent will be out there, dying for his country, to stop nothing too
In Season 1 Narcos, Murphy calls Kiki 'Jesus of the DEA'..

Because the American reaction to his death it made others wary of touching DEA AGENTS...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
In Season 1 Narcos, Murphy calls Kiki 'Jesus of the DEA'..

Because the American reaction to his death it made others wary of touching DEA AGENTS...
that part is true and goes to my point.... they don't see him as a guy who tried to do too much and got killed for it. of course they wouldn't, they all in the same job, trying to be the next kiki with a world record bust..

but from the outside... unless you fighting real crime... the drug enforcement stuff is a complete and total waste of damn time. usually resulting in death of agents, for nothing more than a drop in the bucket

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Lol, who gives a fukk if he used her....bytches are weak in this sort of game....the moment she felt pressure, she'd crumble, not plaza material what so ever.

He should've clapped them cheeks though, he fukked up with that.

He shouldn't of snaked my G Don Neto though......but to stay in the game, you do what you got to do :yeshrug:
that wasn't the deal tho... she said she wanted 20% of the plaza's profits. not to run the shyt. he agreed to it. he could have negotiated whatever he wanted.. he chose to agree to that dumbass request..

and if it wasn't for her, he'd have zero coke.. he'd actually be dead for trying to slide in on the coke business with no supplier or backing.