Narcos: Mexico - Season 1 (Official Thread) 11/16

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
im going back and watching season 3 since i never got around to it. im going into episode 5. can one of you brehs that saw that season remind me why the cartel took that dudes wife that got killed and set her up in an apartment then went to get her son from the grandma..

i dont have the time to go back and rewatch all this shyt
from what i remember her husband gets killed by the cartel, i think he was a cop? next thing u know the cartel sets her up in a new spot but i dont recall why. then one of the head guys ends up sleeping with her.

anyways, i'm just trying to move along with the episodes i dont wanna have to go back and rewatch everything.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im going back and watching season 3 since i never got around to it. im going into episode 5. can one of you brehs that saw that season remind me why the cartel took that dudes wife that got killed and set her up in an apartment then went to get her son from the grandma..

i dont have the time to go back and rewatch all this shyt
from what i remember her husband gets killed by the cartel, i think he was a cop? next thing u know the cartel sets her up in a new spot but i dont recall why. then one of the head guys ends up sleeping with her.

anyways, i'm just trying to move along with the episodes i dont wanna have to go back and rewatch everything.
There is no specific reason other than one of the Cali Cartel leaders was lusting after the woman. He wanted to be with her bad, and after they killed him, he offered to take care of her.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There is no specific reason other than one of the Cali Cartel leaders was lusting after the woman. He wanted to be with her bad, and after they killed him, he offered to take care of her.
This the same dude who WOULDNT sleep with her the first couple times he had the chance? He was trying to be a gentleman. :laugh:

But yeah idk I was just left wondering why they wanted to set her up with an apartment in the first place. I forgot whether they were trying to hide her or something. The grandma was somehow under the impression that she ran away to be with the cartel. Why she would think that I don’t know..

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Watched this over the last couple of days and really enjoyed it. :salute:
Can't wait for what next season has in store.

Really enjoyed the performances of Felix, Don Neto and even Mika.

Of course, the women too. :ohlawd: All the main chicks had some sort of sexiness to them.
Definitely Isabella :noah:. She wanted it to be one way though...
(Also, she reminds me of this young Mexican chick that used to work at my job. She's got a nice lil shape and always wore tight ass outfits. :wow: My older co-worker stayed hating cause she never looked as good as shortie at any point in her life. :pachaha:)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lol, who gives a fukk if he used her....bytches are weak in this sort of game....the moment she felt pressure, she'd crumble, not plaza material what so ever.

He should've clapped them cheeks though, he fukked up with that.

He shouldn't of snaked my G Don Neto though......but to stay in the game, you do what you got to do :yeshrug:

If you willing to be a murdering kingpin then everything is on the table. Neto wasn't surprised he knew what it was.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Like it or not, that nikka Nav was talking that REAL shytE. He didn't lie once. no matter where or who you are, there is ALWAYS someone to answer to.
That guy in episode 7 got what he deserved. Got sick and tired of his constant shyt talking.

Oh and Rafa should have been murked a long time ago. This dumbass is the biggest liability I've seen in any series or movie. :snoop:

Last edited:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her husband wasn't a cop, he was another narco who had beef with the gay dude pacho from the cali cartel. Pacho told him he would let bygones be bygones only to then hit him over the head with a bottle and then have him drawn and quartered by motorcycles :picard:. When his wife found out that he was dead, she realized that she was without protection, because she didn't get along with the rest of the family. Therefore, she went to that other dude from the cali cartel who had a crush on her and he set her up with an appartment and got her son back. These events also triggered the beef between the cali cartel and the cartel del norte.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
how do you guys view someone like Kiki?

A brave hero
or egotistical dumbass?

based on what was portrayed here

dying and getting innocent ppl killed for something that since then has not really changed...wont change, is in fact legalized and leaving a family behind

i have to go with the latter
most law enforcement and "hero" jobs are like this.. a dude always thinks he can save the world, one bust at a time... it's not an ego or being brave... i'd say it's being naive to the ways of the world

nikkas been popping dealers from dime sacks to tons, for decades... it will not stop, it will not slow, you will not help... but they keep signing up, going deep undercover, taking pics next to drugs like they got an IG or something... acting like they really saving the world

i'm sure the DEA and kiki's fam and kiki himself would say something retarded like "in the end, he was the sole reason for the fall of the first mexican cartel"............. not even including the rise of the next 40.... because the next agent will be out there, dying for his country, to stop nothing too