Narcos: Mexico - Season 1 (Official Thread) 11/16

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should have stayed on the weed doggy, that coke is of the devil. always goes to shyt after that :francis:

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
My son Félix did Isabella dirty so many times. Shawty just wanted a piece of the pie :wow: :mjcry:
She aint earn it though. She did nothing but make introductions and flash cleavage. The plaza dudes were legit savages and gunned their ways to the top before Felix united them, it says so in like the first episode.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Chapo...
how did he end up in Ensenada? He was Rafa’s boy, but I’m assuming when Rafa went low Chapo and him separated. But how did he get an invite? He wasn’t big time then.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Both. Naive do-gooder but dumbass. I can understand wanting to make a difference but once he realized that the government(U.S.) wasn't taking it seriously he should have just said fukk it. He was really reckless going to that weed field alone. He's lucky that OG looked out for him.

When the military raided the field, I was expecting them to show that old guy dead on the ground by a stray bullet.

---

Superstar
Daps
My son Félix did Isabella dirty so many times. Shawty just wanted a piece of the pie :wow: :mjcry:

Kinda agree with this she deserved something maybe a one time fee, but she originally wanted was too much. When he yoked her up in the hotel was like :picard:.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis

I'd love to do her dirty :shaq:

She was wanting way to much for letting them dairy pillows hang out a lil bit... she did nothing but make introductions which entitled her to a finders fee... but she wanted a plaza... :camby: greedy ass ho got what she deserved

Felix was just carrying on the #HOH tradition :salute:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Do i need to watch the other seasons before catching this? Have a long flight coming up

You don't need to watch the other seasons because this is a prequel. There are some cameos that will go over your head if you watch this season first. But there's nothing you need to know ahead of time.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She aint earn it though. She did nothing but make introductions and flash cleavage. The plaza dudes were legit savages and gunned their ways to the top before Felix united them, it says so in like the first episode.
meh
if felix couldnt get in the door without said intros then he is a snake. simple as that
you say youre gonna do something...then do it

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
meh
if felix couldnt get in the door without said intros then he is a snake. simple as that
you say youre gonna do something...then do it

Lol, who gives a fukk if he used her....bytches are weak in this sort of game....the moment she felt pressure, she'd crumble, not plaza material what so ever.

He should've clapped them cheeks though, he fukked up with that.

He shouldn't of snaked my G Don Neto though......but to stay in the game, you do what you got to do :yeshrug: