Narcos: Mexico - Season 1 (Official Thread) 11/16

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Who snitched on Rafa and Neto?

What was the Mexican govt. meeting about in the last ep? I think it was the last ep. The one last scene with the govt. official that didn't wanna be seen with Gallardo.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Who snitched on Rafa and Neto?

What was the Mexican govt. meeting about in the last ep? I think it was the last ep. The one last scene with the govt. official that didn't wanna be seen with Gallardo.

Miguel snitched. Remember he told that cop he had the tapes of their conversation and made that deal with him to expose all of them except the cop's bosses. They then framed Neto & put the tapes in his safe home.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Up there with s2 for me. Excellent shyt, cinematography was on Godfather 2 levels at certain points.

Kiki was realistic, a guy doesn't have to be a superhero or charming to garner sympathy - a lot of people asked him the questions some of y'all are posing, "all of this over weed and this ain't even yo country?" and his answer was always the same plus absolutely right - because it's his fukking job.

He went extra because nobody else was doing theirs.

Michael Pena was fine he acted according to the writing. I also think he was written this way to counteract Diego Luna - who was all wits and charm and the underdog for most of the season.

Excellent shyt.

And the women :wow: They were brilliant actresses as well but my gawd they were fine as fukk :banderas:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
how do you guys view someone like Kiki?

A brave hero
or egotistical dumbass?

based on what was portrayed here

dying and getting innocent ppl killed for something that since then has not really changed...wont change, is in fact legalized and leaving a family behind

i have to go with the latter
Both. Naive do-gooder but dumbass. I can understand wanting to make a difference but once he realized that the government(U.S.) wasn't taking it seriously he should have just said fukk it. He was really reckless going to that weed field alone. He's lucky that OG looked out for him.

Last edited: