👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
how do you guys view someone like Kiki?

A brave hero
or egotistical dumbass?

based on what was portrayed here

dying and getting innocent ppl killed for something that since then has not really changed...wont change, is in fact legalized and leaving a family behind

i have to go with the latter
Honestly it's just annoying knowing this nikka was so reckless with his wife and kid in the country.

---

Superstar
Daps

A brave hero
or egotistical dumbass?

dying and getting innocent ppl killed for something that since then has not really changed... won't change, is in fact legalized and leaving a family behind

A reckless fukkup who happened to be working for the law. The man got his neighbour killed, the pilot killed, and near his wife and kids killed for what? So he could make a dent in weed operation.

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

A brave hero
or egotistical dumbass?

dying and getting innocent ppl killed for something that since then has not really changed...wont change, is in fact legalized and leaving a family behind

I really want to say "A", but if I think about it it really is closer to "B". He was going on solo infiltration missions with no backup. Why? He's not some kind of ninja. Infiltrating the hotel got his next door neighbor killed for no reason. He was so obsessed with the idea that Gallardo had to know his name. That's just pure ego.

The whole show he's frustrated that the Mexican authorities weren't helping him out as much as they should have. That's true, but it's not HIS country (as Gallardo pointed out) so it's not really his responsibility to "fix" it himself.

It's a different story than Season 1, where they went into a lot of detail about the death toll that Colombian traffickers were causing in Miami. This season didn't actually show us any negative effect that Gallardo was having on the US (yet).

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
You have to do Amado Carrillo as the main guy before Chapo. Amado was the richest drug lord of all time plus how he died is sort of a mystery

Pablo was the richest drug lord of all time. Amado was estimated at 25 Billion, while Pablo was 30 Billion and that was the amount they knew. He had billions scattered across the island and had rats eating up his money.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Pablo was the richest drug lord of all time. Amado was estimated at 25 Billion, while Pablo was 30 Billion and that was the amount they knew. He had billions scattered across the island and had rats eating up his money.
Apparently that fat guy Fabio Ochoa was the real kingpin

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Apparently that fat guy Fabio Ochoa was the real kingpin

The Ochoa brothers were wealthy and powerful before the birth of the Madellin Cartel so that’s true, but when Pablo became Pablo? No human being controlled him except maybe Gustavo. Fabio was probably his mentor like how Felix had one. Once Felix became The Godfather, that was over.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
kiki one of them do too much at the job ass company man goodie too shoes ass bytch.

basically. I'm not saying don't do your job but Miguel had things organizing & making the whole game safer with the backing of all the power players in Mexico, the fukk Kiki thought he was going to do against that. Just take the busts they give you, make your money and keep your family safe. Man wanted to be hero because he got bored/disrespected at his job :hhh: went on to make shyt a whole lot worse.

In another life, I could see all of Kiki's characteristics making him a Rampart/Alonzo/Vic Mackey level dirty cop :francis: