Narcos: Mexico - Season 1 (Official Thread) 11/16

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
finally finished the last ep
im shaking like a crack fiend in need of new episodes brehs
they definitely need to up the amount of eps in a season to properly tell these mexico stories

shyt was too fukkin lit :mjcry:

when felix crashed the meeting with his army :banderas:

honestly they can easily do an entire season on the arellano felix brothers
this season played em like minor characters but they ran shyt for a while
so much shyt happened during their reign its still being felt to this day here in southern cali and northern mexico

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Felix initially comes off as very intelligent the way he organized the plazas and consolidated power...He's the direct opposite of Pablo, Pablo was of the Al Capone cloth, all about swag and making noise which is why his chapter ended quickly...Felix is of the Meyer Lansky cloth, he understood there is no such thing as good noise in the dope game...The way you outlive the game is by ruling with an iron fist while staying under the radar...

That said I understood why he couldn't off Rafa after son made all that noise, that's his mans, but I cannot understand Felix decision to get involved with cocaine...Everybody knew getting involved with cocaine put an instant target on your head, huge blip on the radar...

Felix had entire cities under his control, governors, police etc...Why fukk that all up getting involved with the high profile powder game when the weed game has been so profitable to you and sustainable? His "if I don't do it somebody else will" line was bullshyt just like Neto said...Yes somebody else will inevitably try to rise up but as long as your people are fed and happy its no threat to you...Looked like weed was feeding everybody well to me...And like the narrator said, weed was low on the US governments priority list, weed was and still is looked at like alcohol was during prohibition...As long as you operate with minimal noise it can be a sustainable business...
greed and stupidity. simple as that

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
On the show Felix wife is a baddie too lol

The more of the season I watch the more KiKi's actions become silly.....if his government back home were playing it nonchalant who the fukk was he to go boxing a hornet's nest

over fukking weed
ego and stupidity
lol i was saying the same thing to my girlfriend yesterday

if you knock one guy down another will come up. so whats the point risking your life for something so victimless..especially knowing that someone else will just become the new jeffe anyway? I understand once rafa killed the tourists why that could cause an uproar but before then it was just nonsensical. dudes like that deserve to get kidnapped and bodied imo

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Did anyone find it weird that tony only spoke English?

The cartel bosses would ask him a question in Spanish and he would reply in English.

Then again he only said one thing whenever he spoke.

"Not enough"

He's probably a passive speaker. He's able to understand but he can't speak it properly.