Narcos: Mexico - Season 1 (Official Thread) 11/16

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
Felix and Rafa on the phone for the last time, reminiscing and talking about "dreams" and "us", just like Stringer and Avon :to:

A few years ago, I went to a lecture given by a retired DEA agent out of El Paso. Dude had some wild ass stories about 80's/90's Mexico, and how after KiKi, the DEA did not give a fukk anymore and started fukkin shyt up, just like the very end of the season with the agents crossing into Mexico heavy. He told one story that was very similar to when they tried to catch Felix on U.S. soil. This cartel guy they were chasing, couldn't do shyt to him in Mexico. So he said that they kidnapped him, stuffed his ass in some kind of duffel bag. Brought his ass across the border, let him go, then arrested his ass for illegally crossing into the U.S. :russ:

He also talked about a time when one of the cartels killed a cop, and laid his body on a sidewalk. When all the cops responded to the scene, it was a trap and multiple cars parked right by where the cop's body was were rigged with car bombs and wiped out a bunch of them :picard:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Felix had to get into coke

If he didn't someone else would've done it and would've sapped all of Felix's power away and would've eventually pushed Felix out.

I am on a pendulum on this....

Felix had been making cash long enough at that point that he could have channeled that money into legit businesses and if push came to shove bowed out of the business

Getting into moving coke from marijuana was just like Pablo said......that is fame you can not run from.

But overreaching is a common theme in the drug game

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Felix and Rafa on the phone for the last time, reminiscing and talking about "dreams" and "us", just like Stringer and Avon :to:

A few years ago, I went to a lecture given by a retired DEA agent out of El Paso. Dude had some wild ass stories about 80's/90's Mexico, and how after KiKi, the DEA did not give a fukk anymore and started fukkin shyt up, just like the very end of the season with the agents crossing into Mexico heavy. He told one story that was very similar to when they tried to catch Felix on U.S. soil. This cartel guy they were chasing, couldn't do shyt to him in Mexico. So he said that they kidnapped him, stuffed his ass in some kind of duffel bag. Brought his ass across the border, let him go, then arrested his ass for illegally crossing into the U.S. :russ:

He also talked about a time when one of the cartels killed a cop, and laid his body on a sidewalk. When all the cops responded to the scene, it was a trap and multiple cars parked right by where the cop's body was were rigged with car bombs and wiped out a bunch of them :picard:

man people think a lot of shyt gets over sensationalized for fictional purposes

until you actually read or hear real word accounts and you be like jesus christ it was times worse

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I am on a pendulum on this....

Felix had been making cash long enough at that point that he could have channeled that money into legit businesses and if push came to shove bowed out of the business

Getting into moving coke from marijuana was just like Pablo said......that is fame you can not run from.

But overreaching is a common theme in the drug game

Plus, on the show they only has ONE superfarm. If that was their only business, then the raid on the farm would have totally wiped them out. (Someone mentioned that the show never actually indicated that the DEA was even aware they had a cocaine business).

I'm not sure whether in real life they had multiple fields in multiple locations, but if they intended to keep on selling sinsemilla they would have been smart to open up multiple superfarms in multiple plazas.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the season. fukk RAFA! :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: I didn't like him when I first saw him and now I know why! :pacspit:

fukk Felix too! :pacspit: I was starting to like him but by the end I was like :pacspit:.

Poor Kiki. :mjcry: Seeing his wife cry almost brought a tear to my eye.

:pacspit: the governor's bytch ass too! Felix paid your bytch ass back though! Sins of the father bytch!:umad:

In fact :pacspit: pretty much every law enforcement official in Mexico. The corruption was too much! :snoop:

This season really made me angry about the whole drug war. I didn't think I would like Michael Pena starring in this show but as the season progressed I started to like him. He was trying to do his job but motherfukkers wouldn't let him. :mjcry:

Neto is my boy! :pachaha: Every time he was on screen he stole the scene. :pachaha: If I ever met the actor I'll buy him a few coronas. :pachaha:

Thats racist

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I gotta say the soundtrack this season is my favorite. Corridos/rancheras > cumbia/salsa

you know that song they were singing at the party in ep 3 when the brothers walked in and met Miguel

been looking everywhere for it but can't find anything :sadcam:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You have to do Amado Carrillo as the main guy before Chapo. Amado was the richest drug lord of all time plus how he died is sort of a mystery
Apparently it’s not a mystery cause some of the doctors who operated on him were killed for botching his surgery and the DEA gave some of them witness protection as well as viewing Amados body.