Too many of these moments this season :mjlol:

corrupt ass country

but im headed there on monday

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Just finished the season. fukk RAFA! :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: I didn't like him when I first saw him and now I know why! :pacspit:

fukk Felix too! :pacspit: I was starting to like him but by the end I was like :pacspit:.

Poor Kiki. :mjcry: Seeing his wife cry almost brought a tear to my eye.

:pacspit: the governor's bytch ass too! Felix paid your bytch ass back though! Sins of the father bytch!:umad:

In fact :pacspit: pretty much every law enforcement official in Mexico. The corruption was too much! :snoop:

This season really made me angry about the whole drug war. I didn't think I would like Michael Pena starring in this show but as the season progressed I started to like him. He was trying to do his job but motherfukkers wouldn't let him. :mjcry:

Neto is my boy! :pachaha: Every time he was on screen he stole the scene. :pachaha: If I ever met the actor I'll buy him a few coronas. :pachaha:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Keke was a typical law enforcement hothead that thinks they know better than the locals how shyt works

You are on foreign soil breh.....your idealism gonna get you hemmed up

And all of this was over what....trying to make a name for himself and move up in the DEA...
He was kinda unlikable. I know dude wanted to make a difference but he was reckless. Following people with his pregnant wife in the car, following those trucks into the desert, working in the fields and almost getting bagged by Azul (DFS), pulling up on Miguel when he had his son with him, etc.

On another note, I stood and applauded when Miguel beat Nava's (DFS) dome in. Couldn't stand that cac from the moment he opened his mouth.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Just finished the season. fukk RAFA! :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: I didn't like him when I first saw him and now I know why! :pacspit:

fukk Felix too! :pacspit: I was starting to like him but by the end I was like :pacspit:.

Poor Kiki. :mjcry: Seeing his wife cry almost brought a tear to my eye.

:pacspit: the governor's bytch ass too! Felix paid your bytch ass back though! Sins of the father bytch!:umad:

In fact :pacspit: pretty much every law enforcement official in Mexico. The corruption was too much! :snoop:

This season really made me angry about the whole drug war. I didn't think I would like Michael Pena starring in this show but as the season progressed I started to like him. He was trying to do his job but motherfukkers wouldn't let him. :mjcry:

Neto is my boy! :pachaha: Every time he was on screen he stole the scene. :pachaha: If I ever met the actor I'll buy him a few coronas. :pachaha:

Don Neto was my favorite character too

Because he had been in the game long enough to know the politics, ins and outs and the pros and cons of their actions

And when not to overreach

But goddamn....whoever selected the girls for this season of Narcos should get a humanitarian award....

Teresea Ruiz(Isabella) might be up there with Salma Hayek as far as mexican wombs I would like to spray paint

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Felix Gallardo is still alive

I believe Don Neto is as well, think I read recently he was released from jail to serve out the rest of his sentence in luxury.

Rafa is still alive, he got out on a technicality, they re-charged him but now they can't find him.

In regards to the show I found a few things interesting...

Felix could have stuck with weed, that wasn't ruffling any feathers outside of the DEA, and they were making more than enough money.

Did the DEA ever realize that they had moved on to coke this season, I mean yea they burnt the fields but the Cartel was on to bigger and better things anyway.

They could have left KiKi alone due to "no further action" but I guess they weren't willing to take that risk, not sure how they all couldn't see that was gonna be bad for business.

KiKi could have just gone to San Diego, but Felix just had to know his name, although he already did.

Felix with the boss move at the end of the season.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe Don Neto is as well, think I read recently he was released from jail to serve out the rest of his sentence in luxury.

Rafa is still alive, he got out on a technicality, they re-charged him but now they can't find him.

In regards to the show I found a few things interesting...

Felix could have stuck with weed, that wasn't ruffling any feathers outside of the DEA, and they were making more than enough money.

Did the DEA ever realize that they had moved on to coke this season, I mean yea they burnt the fields but the Cartel was on to bigger and better things anyway.

They could have left KiKi alone due to "no further action" but I guess they weren't willing to take that risk, not sure how they all couldn't see that was gonna be bad for business.

KiKi could have just gone to San Diego, but Felix just had to know his name, although he already did.

Felix with the boss move at the end of the season.

When you have been getting away with sh!t for so long sometimes you just forget when your about to go too far. Now, in narcos we know Felix didn’t want to do it but in reality maybe he did

Oztradamus

Hold G's, Guns, and Grams...
Daps
Reppin
Chi-City
Season 2 and 3 are going to be nothing but pure fukkery. I’m hoping they go deep into the Arellano-Felix brothers rise and fall.

I can't wait for Ramon Arellano Felix to be featured more. He, in my estimation is the sole reason why Mexican Cartels are as insane as they are today. The show depicts Felix Gallardo as the first to behead someone, nah chief. That was all Ramon. And the way he tortured El Guero... according to testimony at El Chapo’s trial. Nothing ever brought more joy in his life than to have Ramon killed in Mazatlan, back in 2002. He had killed too many of Chapo’s friends, and was just too dangerous. I mean shyt, he personally would go hunt his enemies with his goons.