@Napoleon throughout history

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
Napoleon in 1997:

Why should Sting challenge Hollywood Hogan for the World Heavyweight Championship? Hanging out in those rafters accomplishes NOTHING. The NWO has Eric Bischoff in their pocket. That's THE WAY IT IS.
Addendum: I graduated from a highly educated university. I won't say which one though.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Napoleon in 1969: I sympathise with the family but I'm sorry Fred Hampton SHOULD NOT have been in the Black Panthers. If he wanted to effect change he should've done it the in the proper way. We have a DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED govt for a reason.
this is the best one :pachaha:
who is that fro breh in your avi doe :lupe:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Napoleon in 1997:

Why should Sting challenge Hollywood Hogan for the World Heavyweight Championship? Hanging out in those rafters accomplishes NOTHING. The NWO has Eric Bischoff in their pocket. That's THE WAY IT IS.
Napoleon, also in 1997: How much blame does Bret Hart deserve for The Montreal Screwjob? You DO NOT piss off Vince McMahon and you DO NOT go against the Kliq. The Attitude Era was INEVITABLE. He should've just accepted his subordinate role instead of running to WCW. That's not the way the world works. You have to be realistic. BRET screwed BRET.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Ewok Napoleon in Return of the Jedi:

WHY are we helping the Rebel alliance fight the imperial stormtroopers? Don't you realize they are more TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED and POWERFUL than us? Put down your PRIMITIVE spears and bolos and let them blow up our planet with their deathstar. That's just HOW things ARE. It's how the galaxy works. You're not living in REALITY and you lack nuance.
:deadrose: