@Napoleon throughout history

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Napoleon reincarnated as an actual enslaved African in Mississippi in 1753:
Enslaved African#1:what:: "Mane what the hell you mean, you understand massa?!!!!!"

Napoleon:ehh:: "If you look in the law books it's all legal! You can't blame massa! it's his job to look for ways to exploit people to make money, you can't blame a man for doing his job, it seems you don't understand these things an-

Enslaved African#1:childplease:: "Mane they kill us if they catch us trying to read any damn thing, much less law books, wtf u tawkin' bout?!!"

Napoleon:ld:: "Well then you definitely don't understand the law then. Are you denying that slavery is legal?....did not think so!!!!! BTW, can it be my turn to sleep on the bed tonight, that floor is hard on my back?"

Enslaved African#1:ufdup:: "I just wrote a law in my head and it says you have to sleep outside indefinitely"

Napoleon:ehh:: "Makes sense...Could I bother you for a blanket?"
Enslaved African#1:birdman:: ":birdman:"

Napoleon:ehh:: "NVM, I'll see myself out"

Last edited:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do NOT UNDERSTAND man. I really do this.

We were at WAR with them. World War. We did what we had to do. You're being NAIVE.

:troll:

Napoleon in 1799: "What right did those revolutionaries have to storm the Bastille. They were being paid a FAIR wage of one rabbit leg and 35 peas for an entire family. You are not meant to LIVE on a wage like that. It drives innovation."

:dead::dead::dead:

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
@ThreeLetterAgency in the early 60's: "This MLK guy simply doesn't understand economic darwinism. In order to have the existence of wealth, there needs to be a willing poor class. He's just wasting his time as far as I'm concerned." :mjpls:

:francis: Y'all really gonna just ignore Jesse Helms' newest evidence MLK(hrushchev) is KGB huh?

Pick a side.

Stop being useful idiots.