@Napoleon throughout history

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Napoleon in 1945 on Hiroshima: "Why can't I blame Hiroshima for getting in the way of that nuclear bomb? all it had to do was get out the way and nobody would have died. Nothing good can happen from meeting a bomb head on"
:deadmanny:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Napoleon in 1945 on Hiroshima: "Why can't I blame Hiroshima for getting in the way of that nuclear bomb? all it had to do was get out the way and nobody would have died. Nothing good can happen from meeting a bomb head on"
:dead:

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
Napoleon during the Constitutional Convention speaking on the 3/5ths Compromise: "Well it's not like slaves can vote or anything. Should I count my horse and buggy as people just cause they help me get around and move stuff? They should be lucky that the got 3/5ths! That's more than half that's almost a whole person!"

Napoleon in 1915 on the Armenian Genocide: "Well the Armenians should bear some of the blame for being in Turkey in the first place. They couldn't just leave? Caliph Tariq Nasheed goes in on them and their lack of responsibility in his latest editorial!"

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Napoleon in 2012:

Why are we acting like the impending doom in December is some sort of surprise we shouldn't have been aware of? The Mayans predicted this CENTURIES ago based on HIGHLY ADVANCED and PRECISE knowledge of Astronomy. We need to respect the societies that came before us and accomplished MORE with LESS.

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Napoleon during the Constitutional Convention speaking on the 3/5ths Compromise: "Well it's not like slaves can vote or anything. Should I count my horse and buggy as people just cause they help me get around and move stuff? They should be lucky that the got 3/5ths! That's more than half that's almost a whole person!"

Napoleon in 1915 on the Armenian Genocide: "Well the Armenians should bear some of the blame for being in Turkey in the first place. They couldn't just leave? Caliph Tariq Nasheed goes in on them and their lack of responsibility in his latest editorial!"
:dead:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:bryan:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

:mjlol: + rep.