@Napoleon throughout history

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
You better be applying to jobs with all this shyt you're talking.

Its cold in the real world s :sas2:

Whenever nap gets mad online he talks about he's a huge success and definitely not a loser with no friends who has 3 million posts on a forum where no one likes him either outside of the dummy accounts he periodically makes

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whenever nap gets mad online he talks about he's a huge success and definitely not a loser with no friends who has 3 million posts on a forum where no one likes him either outside of the dummy accounts he periodically makes

I joined in June of 2012 and he joined in December. I have 5,000 posts in that timespan...he has 95,000.:dahell:

There is no way that dude is anything but a troll who lives in his mom's basement.

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
I joined in June of 2012 and he joined in December. I have 5,000 posts in that timespan...he has 95,000.:dahell:

There is no way that dude is anything but a troll who lives in his mom's basement.

Umm he's actually a highly successful biologist who's handsome and has many friends and goes on lavish vacations and fancy dinners with beautiful women who agree with him when explains how Snowden lied. He only posts here in his extremely limited free time he's just so smart he can post hundreds of times in the space us plebs can post once

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Umm he's actually a highly successful biologist who's handsome and has many friends and goes on lavish vacations and fancy dinners with beautiful women who agree with him when explains how Snowden lied. He only posts here in his extremely limited free time he's just so smart he can post hundreds of times in the space us plebs can post once
:ehh:

That's my understanding