@Napoleon throughout history

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
This thread is AMAZING. :wow:
the parent thread it came from was :wow: breh was blaming homeowners for the real estate bubble burst.

Napoleon in 2014: How much RESPONSIBILITY does that girl have for sleeping with me black out drunk. After all, she ASKED for it right?

:troll:
5q5mBHg.png

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:mjlol:

So he uses the same "techniques" in all his discussions?

"I have an advanced degree" :russ:
"It's [insert victimized group here]'s fault/they bear some responsibility for what happened" :russ:
I think he mite be a computer program

Once its done Fox News will buy it to write Bill O Reilly's scripts. ESPN will prob use it for First Take too. They are just trying to strike that balance between legitimate ideas and ridiculous implications

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Ewok Napoleon in Return of the Jedi:

WHY are we helping the Rebel alliance fight the imperial stormtroopers? Don't you realize they are more TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED and POWERFUL than us? Put down your PRIMITIVE spears and bolos and let them blow up our planet with their deathstar. That's just HOW things ARE. It's how the galaxy works. You're not living in REALITY and you lack nuance.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Napoleon on slavery:

Why is this an issue? It is HUMAN NATURE for there to be enslaved people and slaveholders. It has been like that FOREVER. The only question is who is going to be enslaved. Everyone can't be equal and people need to be forced to be productive. The best that can be hoped for is HUMANE treatment of slaves and perhaps reforms to the institution to allow more free Negroes and free persons of color to hold slaves.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Ewok Napoleon in Return of the Jedi:

WHY are we helping the Rebel alliance fight the imperial stormtroopers? Don't you realize they are more TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED and POWERFUL than us? Put down your PRIMITIVE spears and bolos and let them blow up our planet with their deathstar. That's just HOW things ARE. It's how the galaxy works. You're not living in REALITY and you lack nuance.

Addendum: I'm not liking the fact those Jedi's rely too much on that "Force" thing. Can't they see for themselves? Its messing up the facts in front of their eyes. Since I can't "see" the "Force", become a Jedi myself and I don't care if Princess Leia co-signs for that.... I think they should dead that stuff now.....