Naomi

Daps
So, since I'm just a nosy Mexican girl -- this skin bleaching thing, is it actually a real thing that people do?

Poor Cameron. Somebody had to make her feel real bad about herself to have all that work done. (Should have fixed the boobs, after all that.)

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
gQH4vq6.jpg
cameron_bio_20140113.png

:snoop:
Did Gru flip the bill for that dip? :aicmon:

Prolly the only way she'd get in that family :mjpls:

:snoop:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
So, since I'm just a nosy Mexican girl -- this skin bleaching thing, is it actually a real thing that people do?

Poor Cameron. Somebody had to make her feel real bad about herself to have all that work done. (Should have fixed the boobs, after all that.)

Yes. Some people use bleaching cream to fix skin discolorations. Sometimes the neck can be darker than the rest of of the body or whatever and you can just even it out. But then others go the whole way and I guess just bleach everything. If I'm not mistaken skin bleaching products are heavily advertised in some Asian countries.

If Cameron is bleaching, I feel bad for her. As a darker skinned woman we're constantly told by society our skin color is less than desirable and it's just sad that she felt she had to do that.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she bleached so much her skin has a permanent glow..and its not a good thing imo

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest

There are whole message boards dedicated to skin bleaching and bleaching products. And the bleaching can cause long term damage.

Yes. Some people use bleaching cream to fix skin discolorations. Sometimes the neck can be darker than the rest of of the body or whatever and you can just even it out. But then others go the whole way and I guess just bleach everything. If I'm not mistaken skin bleaching products are heavily advertised in some Asian countries.

If Cameron is bleaching, I feel bad for her. As a darker skinned woman we're constantly told by society our skin color is less than desirable and it's just sad that she felt she had to do that.

Yes and now they are being heavily advertised in Caribbean and African countries. Asians perfected the bleach formula used in non-prescription bleaching products.

I believe Cameron is and I want to give her a hug and say it will be alright while trying not to slap her up side her head for damaging her skin.

Pauly-D-Naomi-and-Cameron-jersey-shore-31853234-1280-720.jpg

Cameron-and-Naomi-wwe-divas-33944019-1284-722.jpg

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
two unedited pics of ari if u guys want to compare her old skin tone to the new

BkOjAd1CQAE7_s9.jpg

BmMEnU-CQAIX3ZP.jpg

also heres a pic of her cute lil ass
BhglWyRIgAAx8rb.jpg

tumblr_n40q991KXm1sxmf6fo1_250.gif

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space

Yes, many people do in the Caribbean and various African countries. I'm surprised more Black Americans don't because a lot of people in my community has color issues, but yeah, some Black People find it cute to look like a bleached up crazy chick.