Naomi

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Eh, it's just post-mania colored burials. The Usos been dodging it for a minute, but that time comin :to:

Askana fukked it up for everyone :damn:

I can't look at that b_tch the same. I didn't like her, but now I REALLY despise this chick. She should have gotten heat for that backstage. :pacspit:

Naomi is supposed to be our next Jacqueline/Lita hybrid. :to:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I can't look at that b_tch the same. I didn't like her, but now I REALLY despise this chick. She should have gotten heat for that backstage. :pacspit:

Naomi is supposed to be our next Jacqueline/Lita hybrid. :to:
They don't hear us, tho. She gonna be on E! channel and that's gonna be enough. She needs gold :why:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Heard she used the split legged moonsault again last night. I'm happy she brought it back.

Naomicuzaum.gif
2.gif

:ohlawd:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think 2014 is the year of "throwing black folks in the bushes."

:sadcam:

It's sad. Just about most of the Black roster are jobbers right now. Xavier, Kofi, Truth, Mark, Titus, Alicia, Big E is in the process. I would say Naomi is sort of the exception, she hasn't been featured prominently as of late, but at least she isn't complete jobber status..yet anyway.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
It's sad. Just about most of the Black roster are jobbers right now. Xavier, Kofi, Truth, Mark, Titus, Alicia, Big E is in the process. I would say Naomi is sort of the exception, she hasn't been featured prominently as of late, but at least she isn't complete jobber status..yet anyway.

The only thing saving Naomi right now is being on Total Divas and being somewhat Samoan KLIQ'd up.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing saving Naomi right now is being on Total Divas and being somewhat Samoan KLIQ'd up.

Basically, but she goes out there and puts a lot of work in the ring week in, week out so maybe it'll eventually pay off. Not getting my hopes up though.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Basically, but she goes out there and puts a lot of work in the ring week in, week out so maybe it'll eventually pay off. Not getting my hopes up though.

I'm still waiting on Jacqueline to be inducted in the HOF. She's well deserving. Moreso than Trish and Lita(I'm a huge fan of hers). People don't know even know she's been around since Sensational Sherri was still in the WWE, they had a slight feud too.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still waiting on Jacqueline to be inducted in the HOF. She's well deserving. Moreso than Trish and Lita(I'm a huge fan of hers). People don't know even know she's been around since Sensational Sherri was still in the WWE, they had a slight feud too.

She should have been in there before Trish and Lita, but you know they roll :mjpls:

Jacqueline has always been very underrated. I've hardly seen her brought up when people discuss the great female wrestlers who've been in the business.