Naomi

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Then again I can't really blame Cameron for not liking her skin color and try to "blend in" to the industry because Black Women darker than a paper bag unfortunately are not loved in the IWC.

I've been on enough message boards and sometimes on here, to see ugly comments about Black Women, but praising the Blonde White Women.

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_n5o5k2QuYK1tszqifo1_250.gif
tumblr_n5o5k2QuYK1tszqifo2_250.gif
tumblr_n5o5k2QuYK1tszqifo5_r2_250.gif

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Then again I can't really blame Cameron for not liking her skin color and try to "blend in" to the industry because Black Women darker than a paper bag unfortunately are not loved in the IWC.

Don't make excuses for her. Cameron really has no business being in the WWE. She can't wrestle and hardly knows much about the business. She wasn't going anywhere regardless. And the IWC (and the wrestling business in general) is mostly made up of closet white supremacists so it's going to be an uphill battle regardless. Cameron is just making herself look like an even bigger fool. She's just an insecure black woman trying to compensate.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Don't make excuses for her. Cameron really has no business being in the WWE. She can't wrestle and hardly knows much about the business. She wasn't going anywhere regardless. And the IWC (and the wrestling business in general) is mostly made up of closet white supremacists so it's going to be an uphill battle regardless. Cameron is just making herself look like an even bigger fool. She's just an insecure black woman trying to compensate.

It's not excuses. Men control the standards of beauty. It's male privilege.

Why single out just Cameron though? Neither does Botchsana, Eva Marie, etc and they are ten times worse than she is as a "wrestler." Some even want Lana to start wrestling just because they find her attractive, how stupid is that?

The IWC is also made up of butthurt insecure black males too, so what's your point?

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest

If that's the case, the WWE should re-vamp their hiring standards when it comes to female wrestlers. But when the IWC and the business rather judge a female wrestler on her looks than talent, then the like of Cameron get the contracts.

Willing to bet Cameron is justify her new looks based on her pay and other opportunities that has come her way since signing her contract.

Naomi+y+Cameron+bailan.jpg

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It's not excuses. Men control the standards of beauty. It's male privilege.

Why single out just Cameron though? Neither does Botchsana, Eva Marie, etc and they are ten times worse than she is as a "wrestler." Some even want Lana to start wrestling just because they find her attractive, how stupid is that?

The IWC is also made up of butthurt insecure black males too, so what's your point?

:usure: Please.

And they are excuses. There is no way to justify someone bleaching their skin unless they have vitiligo. She did it because she's insecure and now has the money to do something that she wanted to do all along.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
If that's the case, the WWE should re-vamp their hiring standards when it comes to female wrestlers. But when the IWC and the business rather judge a female wrestler on her looks than talent, then the like of Cameron get the contracts.

Willing to bet Cameron is justify her new looks based on her pay and other opportunities that has come her way since signing her contract.

Naomi+y+Cameron+bailan.jpg

Exactly. The internet can kill a person's self-esteem especially if they are sensitive to the fanbase...and we all know who the main fanbase of wrestling is...it's not just misguided virginal white dudes. Men of all races.:mjpls: My guess is the reason why Naomi haven't gave in because she has a man around her that reminds her of how she's a beautiful sista and f_ck what all these other dudes say. :sas2:
:usure: Please.

And they are excuses. There is no way to justify someone bleaching their skin unless they have vitiligo. She did it because she's insecure and now has the money to do something that she wanted to do all along.

You call them excuses, but men make up the standard of beauty. These are facts. That's part of male privilege. They are only doing what appeals to the men of the WWE Universie. I've seen the comments on this board and others...:sas1:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Exactly. The internet can kill a person's self-esteem especially if they are sensitive to the fanbase...and we all know who the main fanbase of wrestling is...it's not just misguided virginal white dudes. Men of all races.:mjpls: My guess is the reason why Naomi haven't gave in because she has a man around her that reminds her of how she's a beautiful sista and f_ck what all these other dudes say. :sas2:

You call them excuses, but men make up the standard of beauty. These are facts. That's part of male privilege. They are only doing what appeals to the men of the WWE Universie. I've seen the comments on this board and others...:sas1:

Male privilege? :usure: And who is making up these standards of beauty? White supremacists.

And yes bleaching skin because of standards of beauty is a weak self loathing excuse. She wanted to do this all along. Now she has the money to do so. And her bleaching of the skin isn't making her anymore attractive. If anything, it makes her less attractive because her insecurity is on display.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Male privilege? :usure: And who is making up these standards of beauty? White supremacists.

And yes bleaching skin because of standards of beauty is a weak self loathing excuse. She wanted to do this all along. Now she has the money to do so. And her bleaching of the skin isn't making her anymore attractive. If anything, it makes her less attractive because her insecurity is on display.

So you deny that Black Men don't have a hand in in male privilege? It's all the "White Man's" fault, huh? Who is making excuses now? YOU ARE. Stop deflecting.

The way ya'll go on Black Women especially, wtf do you care what Black Women wrestlers do with their life or body?:mjpls:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So you deny that Black Men don't have a hand in in male privilege? It's all the "White Man's" fault, huh? Who is making excuses now? YOU ARE. Stop deflecting.

The way ya'll go on Black Women especially, wtf do you care what Black Women wrestlers do with their life or body?:mjpls:

Are you trying to say that black men have privileges? :pachaha:

Are you trying to say that Cameron bleached her skin because of the brothas? :pachaha:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Are you trying to say that black men have privileges? :pachaha:

Are you trying to say that Cameron bleached her skin because of the brothas? :pachaha:

Yes, you do. It's called MALE privilege. Read about it and educate yourself.

You must have a comprehension problem. :what:

:camby:Whatever, dude.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yes, you do.

FOH with that.
3PYKmMK.png

There is no "black male" privilege. Sounds like some delusional black feminist garbage.

You talk about deflections but when I mentioned Cameron bleaching her skin and the fact that she brings nothing to the company, you randomly bring up some white female wrestlers who are just as worthless.

And on top of that, you're making excuses for an insecure black woman who bleached her skin strictly for cosmetic reasons. :usure:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
FOH with that.
3PYKmMK.png

There is no "black male" privilege. Sounds like some delusional black feminist garbage.

You talk about deflections but when I mentioned Cameron bleaching her skin and the fact that she brings nothing to the company, you randomly bring up some white female wrestlers who are just as worthless.

And on top of that, you're making excuses for an insecure black woman who bleached her skin strictly for cosmetic reasons. :usure:

I said MALE privilege, you ARE a male aren't you? :usure:See how you're not paying attention.:upsetfavre: