Naomi

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
she killed it. I wish they had the whole match up because her run was impressive as hell.

Just caught it on the network. The pop when she got the hot tag :wow: Using the ropes to plant Aksana. I fukking love Naomi.

Also :pacspit: at Aksana for mocking her with the knee slap.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
She should have been in there before Trish and Lita, but you know they roll :mjpls:

Jacqueline has always been very underrated. I've hardly seen her brought up when people discuss the great female wrestlers who've been in the business.

Hell, I thought if they were going to induct a white woman in there, even Lita should've been in there before Trish.

I noticed nobody mentions Jacqueline and Jazz. I see so much of Jacqueline potential in Naomi. Jacqueline has an impressive wrestling resume that even the men tip their hat off to her because she was puttin' in that work with men AND women.

They were asking the Main Roster and NXT Divas in a video who they think made a huge impact on the division and of course everyody named Vince's darling Trish. :comeon:

Didn't want to believe the Cameron bleaching rumors, but old pics are saying they may be true.

WWEKOF_NaomiCameron.jpg

Cameron looks like a completely different person now. I think she did something else too besides bleaching because she looked fine the way she was.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I'm still waiting on Jacqueline to be inducted in the HOF. She's well deserving. Moreso than Trish and Lita(I'm a huge fan of hers). People don't know even know she's been around since Sensational Sherri was still in the WWE, they had a slight feud too.

She was one of the OG Members of the Nation of Domination....

....an undeniably cac'd out developmental version of it, but the Nation of Domination nonetheless.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
She was one of the OG Members of the Nation of Domination....

....an undeniably cac'd out developmental version of it, but the Nation of Domination nonetheless.

Yup, she was, but nobody knows that because everybody's so high on Trish.

Jacqueline is an OG in this business and more deserving than a lot of the men in the HOF currently.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So we're completely disregardng Trish now :beli:

and nobodys remebers jaqueline being in the CAC'd Nation because no one cared for the CAC nation, there's a reson it shifted to all black...but i will say they should've kept her in the group.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space

Botchsana been jobbin' for quite sometime now. :lolbron: Take those beats from Naomi. She looks so pretty in those gifs. She needs to stick to that hairdo or some braids.
So we're completely disregardng Trish now :beli:

and nobodys remebers jaqueline being in the CAC'd Nation because no one cared for the CAC nation, there's a reson it shifted to all black...but i will say they should've kept her in the group.

:camby:with all that.

Jacqueline had to carry a lot of women in matches. Even the male wrestlers respect her.

Judging by some of your posts, I'm convinced your either a white person or a whitewashed black dude. You cap hard for those blondes.