Naomi

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. The internet can kill a person's self-esteem especially if they are sensitive to the fanbase...and we all know who the main fanbase of wrestling is...it's not just misguided virginal white dudes. Men of all races.:mjpls: My guess is the reason why Naomi haven't gave in because she has a man around her that reminds her of how she's a beautiful sista and f_ck what all these other dudes say. :sas2:

You call them excuses, but men make up the standard of beauty. These are facts. That's part of male privilege. They are only doing what appeals to the men of the WWE Universie. I've seen the comments on this board and others...:sas1:
Cameron is the only Black female wrestler that has bleached; Jaqcueline, Jazz, Naomi, Alicia Foxx didn't feel the need to slap on bleach. That is her decision, ironically i'm sure Naomi has more fans. Also why can't Naomi just not have self hate issues, why is it her man got to remind her she beautiful?... Some people don't hate their skin tone regardless of what society says , they don't need to be reminded anything.

Last edited:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Cameron is the only Black female wrestler that has bleached; Jaqcueline, Jazz, Naomi, Alicia Foxx didn't feel the need to slap on bleach. That is her decision, ironically i'm sure Naomi has more fans. Also why can't Naomi just not have self hate issues, why is it her man got to remind her she beautiful?... Some people don't hate their skin tone regardless of what society says , they don't need to be reminded anything.

I'm talking about the Entertainment field in general, white women go through the same things. They do what's appealing to the fanbase and try to adjust to that. Society and the Entertainment field has f_cked up women's self-esteem since the beginning of time. You and the idiot dudes dapping you are ignoring your own privilege as males. Men set the standard of beauty and women have been almost killing themselves to fit it. I understand Cameron because there was a time I had body issues too and been pressured by society to fit a certain "image."

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking about the Entertainment field in general, white women go through the same things. They do what's appealing to the fanbase and try to adjust to that. Society and the Entertainment field has f_cked up women's self-esteem since the beginning of time. You and the idiot dudes dapping you are ignoring your own privilege as males. Men set the standard of beauty and women have been almost killing themselves to fit it. I understand Cameron because there was a time I had body issues too and been pressured by society to fit a certain "image."
White men control the majority, if not all of media and they have defined their beauty standard, which is on display. If a slim white woman is the standard of beauty they are portraying, how is it a privilege i'm participating in? I like curves on a woman, is that a privilege? Am i pressuring women to get ass injections, implants, lip injections? How is admiring a physical quality on a woman a privilege? Some women like muscles on men, some women like tall men, is that a female privilege? I'm not even attacking women but your trying to absolve Cameron of the decisions she made. What about Asian women that get eye lid surgery, is that Asian male privilege?. Don't come at me with that feminist rhetoric, i understand how women, Black women are treated & viewed in society but Naomi is more popular than Cameron, so what benefit did she get from bleaching? Sammy Sossa, Michael Jackson, Vybes Kartel, they are all men that have "bleached" and get called out on it but because she is a woman, we can't criticize her? It isn't woman bashing, to criticize her. if R Truth bleached we'd be addressing it also.

Last edited:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
White men control the majority, if not all of media and they have defined their beauty standard, which is on display. If a slim white woman is the standard of beauty they are portraying, how is it a privilege i'm participating in? I like curves on a woman, is that a privilege? Am i pressuring women to get ass injections, implants, lip injections? How is admiring a physical quality on a woman a privilege? Some women like muscles on men, some women like tall men, is that a female privilege? I'm not even attacking women but your trying to absolve Cameron of the decisions she made. What about Asian women that get eye lid surgery, is that Asian male privilege?. Don't come at me with that feminist rhetoric, i understand how women, Black women are treated & viewed in society but Naomi is more popular than Cameron, so what benefit did she get from bleaching? Sammy Sossa, Michael Jackson, Vybes Kartel, they are all men that have "bleached" and get called out on it but because she is a woman, we can't criticize her? It isn't woman bashing, to criticize her. if R Truth bleached we'd be addressing it also.

:snoop:
You're a lost cause and the people dapping you.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Be a man and deny MALE privilege, folks and ignore men's influence on why women have been butchering themselves to fit their standards of beauty.

I'm done with this discussion with ignorant lil boys who have poor comprehension skills.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be a man and deny MALE privilege, folks and ignore men's influence on why women have been butchering themselves to fit their standards of beauty.

I'm done with this discussion with ignorant lil boys who have poor comprehension skills.
got damn where did i deny men's influence on women. Skin bleaching isn't gender specific. Are you this dumb?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:beli: At least reply.. Right now i'm looking at you like a man hating feminist.. :umad:

That's pretty clear at this point. :skip:

Anyone who even believes the nonsense of "black male privilege" is a hardcore feminist.

And Michael Jackson at least had somewhat of a reason because of his vitiligo.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
^^^^ When was "black Male Privilege" mentioned? Thought "male privilege" was the thing mention.

Anywho..... does anybody agree with one or all parts of this "confession"? I agree with the going solo part

tumblr_n52p3qNLj51sx191ko1_500.png

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
^^^^ When was "black Male Privilege" mentioned? Thought "male privilege" was the thing mention.

Anywho..... does anybody agree with one or all parts of this "confession"? I agree with the going solo part

tumblr_n52p3qNLj51sx191ko1_500.png

I wish they would let her speak more like they do with Alicia. We don't always need all the Black Folks teamed up. I really think Naomi and Alicia can take this division by storm if they let the sistas be great.

:leostare:

I see a lot of Jacqueline and Jazz in them. They have the looks and wrestling ability.