MY BODY IS READY

02_NAOMI_04222014jg_0149_v3.jpg

Naomi over here looking like a member of Jade:takedat:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@BlackBrainChild
this thread is NOT dead...that extreme photo shoot just happened a couple days ago...you're reaching to hard with this we're :mjpls: agenda...

A lot of dudes here think Cameron is fine, but she lost MAD cool points by bleaching her skin. I didn't even notice til i had to find that Stone Cold/Melina clip.

Haven't seen a single dude here say Sasha Banks is ugly..i'm not attracted to Alicia Fox but a lot of dudes here are.

As far as her gimmick..you like the braids....ok cool...last time she wore them on a regular basis her character was Shaneneh :beli: yea i'd rather see her as a cheerleader

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
has somebody shot on aksana for injuring my beautiful wife mrs. trinity "naomi" patscorpio yet? :upsetfavre:...i love her brehs :sadbron:...this is an outrage that needs retribution

You still got dudes cappin' for Botchsana even though she's old as sh_t in the face. I was hoping Paige made an "accident" in the ring when she was wrestling her twice.

:lolbron:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
@BlackBrainChild
this thread is NOT dead...that extreme photo shoot just happened a couple days ago...you're reaching to hard with this we're :mjpls: agenda...

A lot of dudes here think Cameron is fine, but she lost MAD cool points by bleaching her skin. I didn't even notice til i had to find that Stone Cold/Melina clip.

Haven't seen a single dude here say Sasha Banks is ugly..i'm not attracted to Alicia Fox but a lot of dudes here are.

As far as her gimmick..you like the braids....ok cool...last time she wore them on a regular basis her character was Shaneneh :beli: yea i'd rather see her as a cheerleader
:camby:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Where has she been? I need her on my WWE program. I know she's busy with music, but Naomi we need this Paige match.

:sadbron:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Where has she been? I need her on my WWE program. I know she's busy with music, but Naomi we need this Paige match.

:sadbron:
She's bushes status for the moment. Gotta get them new bloods fitted in, plus multi-Demon Kane segments in.

She gonna come back. You'll see :to: