tumblr_n4yznapecy1s6qwzfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n3genlL7oZ1rsed7yo1_500.png

tumblr_myjwgn6hz31qkpryto1_500.jpg

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
I don't dig when she hits that "too much" lipstick, but she like to play dress up. She should stay doing her, I just don't dig this particular Borg look :manny:

You're going to be hard pressed to find a good, properly styled WWE-sanctioned photo shoot. They are hit or miss (mainly miss) with any Diva past or present.

Do agree with the "less is more" approach when it comes to Naomi's makeup.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Lol @ how I dont even be checking for Cameron in these pics. She better be thankful a lot of us are white washed into hating on dark skin or her fanbase would be on 0 right now. It ain't even fair. Cameron's pretty too, but Naomi's BAD.

The homies who mention her wearing too much bright makeup and lipstick are spot on, and Ill also add that the bangs look she's been rocking looks terrible.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Lol @ how I dont even be checking for Cameron in these pics. She better be thankful a lot of us are white washed into hating on dark skin or her fanbase would be on 0 right now. It ain't even fair. Cameron's pretty too, but Naomi's BAD.

The homies who mention her wearing too much bright makeup and lipstick are spot on, and Ill also add that the bangs look she's been rocking looks terrible.

Oh, but the IWC is very much whitewashed. That's why this thread is dead, but Lana's is PACKED.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
You're one of the few.

Sistas get no love in the IWC.

I can see why many get discouraged to get into wrestling.
Honestly, cuz the IWC know a sista's time is limited, especially why it's hard getting behind a brotha. They know in the biz, it's rare for black to crack through and be something special for long. Big E had a nice run, but let's be honest, we all know that was on borrowed time. Mark Henry had a similar run, but one setback had Vince go in full panic mode and D-Bry cashed in on him out of nowhere. shyt's cray.

Always gotta work twice as hard for half.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Honestly, cuz the IWC know a sista's time is limited, especially why it's hard getting behind a brotha. They know in the biz, it's rare for black to crack through and be something special for long. Big E had a nice run, but let's be honest, we all know that was on borrowed time. Mark Henry had a similar run, but one setback had Vince go in full panic mode and D-Bry cashed in on him out of nowhere. shyt's cray.

Always gotta work twice as hard for half.

I agree, but at least the ones you've mentioned had a storyline and had titles. Naomi hasn't even had ONE.

It's hard for minorities in the WWE, but even harder for Black Women though.