Nancy Pelosi’s husband ATTACKED in their San Francisco home

Daps

You dumbass conspiracy theorist, don't tag me in your insane addlebrained post 😒

He was obviously trying to get the cops to come in and get the dude. Thats why he opened the door and started backing up, because he wanted them to follow him in so they could see the dude.

You are one ignorant dumbass cac. Donald Trump and QANON has destroyed what little brain cells you have, if you ever had any.

Don't ever tag me in your foolery again, you ignorant dumbass clown.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
You dumbass conspiracy theorist, don't tag me in your insane addlebrained post 😒

He was obviously trying to get the cops to come in and get the dude. Thats why he opened the door and started backing up, because he wanted them to follow him in so they could see the dude.

You are one ignorant dumbass cac. Donald Trump and QANON has destroyed what little brain cells you have, if you ever had any.

Don't ever tag me in your foolery again, you ignorant dumbass clown.

This is NBC it’s not Donald Trump or Q anon or a conspiracy. :manny:

I feel like the police worded the way they did to explain how the attack happened in front of them. Kinda putting the blame on Pelosi:manny:

Daps

I feel like the police worded the way they did to explain how the attack happened in front of them. Kinda putting the blame on Pelosi:manny:

But that wasn't your intention. You still trying to pass off cac conspiracy theories on this site. Go outside and touch grass, dumbass.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Yep. That Benny Johnson dude is an alt-right conspiracy spreading idiot too.

I have no problem with you shytting on the dude who tweeted it. Or me. The REPORT is what I posted . :francis:

They told me Kyrie Irving is an alt right conspiracy spreading idiot too. :manny:

Daps
If Paul Pelosi had you as security this would have never happened.. Are y’all family? :ohhh:

NBC news report.

If Paul Pelosi had me as security, and if I was a capitol police guard during the insurrection when you and the rest of the dumbass cacs came up there rioting...

There would have been a whole of sad singing and flower bringing. Yall QANON idiots would have experienced a miniature 9/11 messing around with me.

Thats the problem now. Folks need to start putting the crazies out of yalls misery.

I wish one of yall would come around my way trying to threaten me to keep me from voting and the other crazy stuff yall do. Imma be on the 6 o'clock news that day I promise.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
If Paul Pelosi had me as security, and if I was a capitol police guard during the insurrection when you and the rest of the dumbass cacs came up there rioting...

There would have been a whole of sad singing and flower bringing. Yall QANON idiots would have experienced a miniature 9/11 messing around with me.

Thats the problem now. Folks need to start putting the crazies out of yalls misery.

I wish one of yall would come around my way trying to threaten me to keep me from voting and the other crazy stuff yall do. Imma be on the 6 o'clock news that day I promise.
I would have fired on them if I was the capital police. Ain’t no way I’m getting beat up by a nikka who can’t breathe after walking up stairs.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

did you read the attackers own confession statement to police??!!

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps

NBC News Suspends Reporter for Retracted Paul Pelosi Story​

This reporting appears as one of several scoops featured in this week’s edition of Confider, the newsletter pulling back the curtain on the media. Subscribe here and send your questions, tips, and complaints here.

NBC Today show correspondent Miguel Almaguer has been suspended pending an internal investigation after NBC News had to retract his reporting that inflamed right-wing conspiracy theories about the brutal assault on Paul Pelosi, Confider has learned.

In an on-air report that went viral soon after it aired Almaguer suggested Nancy Pelosi’s husband was not in danger when cops arrived at their San Francisco home.

“After a ‘knock and announce,’ the front door was opened by Mr. Pelosi. The 82-year-old did not immediately declare an emergency or tried to leave his home but instead began walking several feet back into the foyer toward the assailant and away from police,” Almaguer reported on the morning of November 4. “It’s unclear if the 82-year-old was already injured or what his mental state was, say sources.”

Hours later, the report—which was based on an unnamed source seemingly contradicting the claims of both prosecutors and police—was retracted and video of the segment was scrubbed from NBC’s website. “This piece has been removed from publication because it did not meet NBC News reporting standards," NBC wrote in a note replacing the article.

Right-wing media figures immediately took the report and its retraction as proof of a politically motivated cover-up—after a week of grasping at various conspiracy theories to dismiss the assault, which left Pelosi with a cracked skull.

“We don’t comment on personnel matters,” NBC News spokesman Stephen Labaton told Confider when quizzed about Almaguer’s suspension. Almaguer did not respond to a request for comment.

NBC News Suspends Reporter for Retracted Paul Pelosi Story

this gets stranger and stranger :patrice: