Nancy Pelosi’s husband ATTACKED in their San Francisco home

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
This site is going to go to shyt so long as idiots keep regurgitating right-wing conspiracy theories as if they have any basis whatsoever.

You are prepared to do all of this defending and say we’re regurgitating right wing conspiracy theories. You’re the only one even bringing up political parties :dahell:

You got people on here saying maybe this was his gay lover. That has nothing to do with his party affiliation. :dahell:

:dahell: @ you saying he wouldn’t sex at 2am because of his age.

The initial reporting is what led people to form opinions. Regardless if he was having gay sex or he was being targeted. It was the initial information that had people forming opinions NOT his party affiliation.

The initial reporting said someone called for a welfare check and a unknown person answered the door.

And what’s wrong with assuming Pelosi residence has a dedicated security detail? She’s in line to be president after the Vice President. Is it really such a stretch to think that? The capital police monitor her home cameras why wouldn’t someone be dedicated to her property? It’s right wing to think that?

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Red Hat Babble
Anyone engaging with this idiot right here is wasting their time.
Breh, real talk…f politricks….how does this make any sense please explain :jbhmm:
When I lived in the at my house in the burbs in working a 9-5, I had ADT, a burner, hidden butchers knives, and a German Shepherd, just in case a crakkker or white crackhead was feeling fukking with me and mine. Are you telling me you honestly believe the richest and most hated woman in US government doesn’t have private security for her DWI driving spouse?

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You got people on here saying maybe this was his gay lover. That has nothing to do with his party affiliation. :dahell:

Literally all the claims about it being Biden's gay lover came from right-wing circles. And are still being pushed by those right-wing circles. Some of the misinformation that led to those claims was early reporting mistakes but most of it was just straight lies by right-wingers.

And even if there were a couple early reporting mistakes, why did you focus on those rather than the mountain of evidence that this had NOTHING to do with any sort of gay sex encounter? There are still people pushing the gay sex angle even after all of this, why are you talking to me and not them?

What 82yo man plans his "non-Harlem activities" for 2:30am?

Why did police bodycam record a door broken into in the back with glass all over the ground?

Why did the attacker have a list of political targets in the same bag as the duct tape and zip ties?

Why did the attacker repeatedly demand to know where Nancy was as recorded on the 911 call?

How is it that the attacker just happens to have an extensive blog and social media posts full of the most insane right-wing conspiracies?

How is it that the attacker's daughter has already confirmed that the blog is his and that she's "not surprised" to hear her dad did something like this?

Your theory is that an 82yo guy purposely calls in a wacko far-right conspiracy theorist to have sexual encounters at 2:30am in the morning, which start by breaking in the back door and getting broken glass all over the ground, and then calls the cops immediately afterward because the guy is in his home even though no assault has occurred yet, that the guy was randomly demanding to know who Nancy was for unknown reasons, then they guy tried to brain Paul Pelosi with a hammer to the skull AFTER the police showed up, and....I guess the list of political targets on him was planted? And the confession was coerced? And the daughter was paid off to make her statement? And they planted all that evidence and lined up their ducks within a couple days?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Breh real talk…how does this make any sense to you that the richest woman in Congress has a break in at her house, has no security, please explain :jbhmm:

isn't it more impressive as a society that for all this time she and her husband never needed security at her home 24/7? the GOP dangerous rhetoric changed all that now.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
No
You are prepared to do all of this defending and say we’re regurgitating right wing conspiracy theories. You’re the only one even bringing up political parties :dahell:

:dahell: @ you saying he wouldn’t sex at 2am because of his age.

The initial reporting is what led people to form opinions. Regardless if he was having gay sex or he was being targeted. It was the initial information that had people forming opinions NOT his party affiliation.

The initial reporting said someone called for a welfare check and a unknown person answered the door.

And what’s wrong with assuming Pelosi residence has a dedicated security detail? She’s in line to be president after the Vice President. Is it really such a stretch to think that? The capital police monitor her home cameras why wouldn’t someone be dedicated to her property? It’s right wing to think that?
Nothingg about it says gay lover you fukking idiot

Last edited:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Literally all the claims about it being Biden's gay lover came from right-wing circles. And are still being pushed by those right-wing circles. Some of the misinformation that led to those claims was early reporting mistakes but most of it was just straight lies by right-wingers.

And even if there were a couple early reporting mistakes, why did you focus on those rather than the mountain of evidence that this had NOTHING to do with any sort of gay sex encounter? There are still people pushing the gay sex angle even after all of this, why are you talking to me and not them?

What are you talking about Biden’s gay lover? :dahell:

There’s no IF . There was early reporting errors or someone is lying. They said someone called the police to perform a welfare check. They said a unknown person let the police in. The phone call I posted has the police dispatch stating exactly what I said. I haven’t posted anything, but the official story as it’s been released. I didn’t post/dap/+rep any post about gay lovers or right wing anything.

Why am I talking to you? Because you quoted me a bunch of times:dahell:

You guardian of the democrat galaxy nikkas need to calm the fukk down. Not everything is right wing/Russian propaganda.

Sometimes shyt just doesn’t make sense:manny:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
You were defending it and you're too cowardly to admit it, bytch

The only thing I’m defending is what I posted. The initial information released by the police is what caused all of this.

I didn’t post anything about them being gay and I didn’t defend it. @Rhakim was saying people based the gay theory on politics. I don’t believe that. I think if Rand Paul has this same situation the same rumor comes out.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The only thing I’m defending is what I posted. The initial information released by the police is what caused all of this.

I didn’t post anything about them being gay and I didn’t defend it. @Rhakim was saying people based the gay theory on politics. I don’t believe that. I think if Rand Paul has this same situation the same rumor comes out.
It's getting pushed
It's clearly political

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Breh, real talk…f politricks….how does this make any sense please explain :jbhmm:
When I lived in the at my house in the burbs in working a 9-5, I had ADT, a burner, hidden butchers knives, and a German Shepherd, just in case a crakkker or white crackhead was feeling fukking with me and mine. Are you telling me you honestly believe the richest and most hated woman in US government doesn’t have private security for her DWI driving spouse?
And that's why your bytch ass is bushed now