Nancy Pelosi’s husband ATTACKED in their San Francisco home

Spade281

Pro
Daps
lmao wow so the NBC reporter was right? why did NBC suspend him then. this whole thing is weird

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
lmao wow so the NBC reporter was right? why did NBC suspend him then. this whole thing is weird
Looks like dude was definitely mentally fukked up. 911 tape looked as if he was trying to get police to come without blatantly tipping off the suspect. its weird but more than likely he knew he was dealing with a mentally disturbed person and was trying his best to keep the guy calm.

Spade281

Pro
Daps
why does the police body cams say 9:30p? I thought this happened at 2am? do police body cams have to be calibrated to the correct time they are located in? I'd assume so

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

:why:

How did you get that from the video at all?

In an on-air report that went viral soon after it aired Almaguer suggested Nancy Pelosi’s husband was not in danger when cops arrived at their San Francisco home.

“After a ‘knock and announce,’ the front door was opened by Mr. Pelosi. The 82-year-old did not immediately declare an emergency or tried to leave his home but instead began walking several feet back into the foyer toward the assailant and away from police,” Almaguer reported on the morning of November 4. “It’s unclear if the 82-year-old was already injured or what his mental state was, say sources.”

Hours later, the report—which was based on an unnamed source seemingly contradicting the claims of both prosecutors and police—was retracted and video of the segment was scrubbed from NBC’s website. “This piece has been removed from publication because it did not meet NBC News reporting standards," NBC wrote in a note replacing the article.

In the video, Pelosi is clearly being restrained by a man holding a hammer from the moment the door was opened. He never walks back towards the assailant and away from police. And there's nothing unclear about the situation - you don't look at an elderly man being restrained by a man with a hammer and not think that he's in danger.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
didnt the reporter get suspended for saying Pelosi responded casually when police arrived? was that not confirmed in the video? he was acting casually

He was acting like a guy trying not to get brained by a hammer. How the fukk you gonna call it, "acting casually" when an 82-year-old man is being physically restrained by man with a weapon? :mjlol:

Imagine me frozen still when someone has a gun to my head, and it being reported as, "He was standing still and did not indicate he was in danger."

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That cac is gay and had a quarrel with his gay partner. Everything you wrote here is a cover-up.
Why was the attacker in his underwear :dame:
Who was the 3rd person that opened the door for the cops :dame:

I dont think its staged :dame: staged would probably be easier to explain for him than the questions i just asked :dame:

Do you realize now how ridiculous these claims look compared to reality? I already told you they were ridiculous at the time, at least now that you have the videos of the attacker busting a window with a hammer to get in and the police encounter, you'll finally come to your senses?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I’m assuming MAGA and alt right TLR will just pivot from it being a ‘hoax’ or gay conspiracy…..back to this is the type of energy we need to bring to politicians.
I didn’t even know magatards had any gay conspiracies about this. I won’t lie watching this video this whole setup was strange. If the guy was an intruder how did the police get called and the door get answered? Then when it was answered why did Pelosi husband not say anything. Just a weird scenario

Spade281

Pro
Daps
He was acting like a guy trying not to get brained by a hammer. How the fukk you gonna call it, "acting casually" when an 82-year-old man is being physically restrained by man with a weapon? :mjlol:

Imagine me frozen still when someone has a gun to my head, and it being reported as, "He was standing still and did not indicate he was in danger."
but on the phone with police with depage right next to him :mjlol: