Nancy Pelosi’s husband ATTACKED in their San Francisco home

Daps
Because you can. Yall need to remove this hollywood brainwashing like everyone has armed security at every ingress and egress of a building.

Yep. Folks was even getting past White House security when Obama was President. I'll never forget that White couple that made it all the way into the White House and nobody stopped them.

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Red Hat Babble
The fact that she is one of the most hated people in America living on some SF city block with no fence or nothing is wild

She doesn’t live on the block stop believing the media. It was a play. Cop even said he could have stopped dude but didn’t. They are conning you with fake news.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You don’t think Nancy Pelosi home has at minimum a security detail?

Nancy Pelosi has security detail. She doesn't pay security to randomly guard her home when she's not there. Y'all need to stop getting your info from Hollywood, they don't have security guards following around every congresswoman's spouse.

I'll admit I had on my tinfoil hat when I first heard this story. I was thinking dude with the hammer was unsatisfied with his tip and/or payment.:lolbron:

Still, this story makes no sense. How does some random person roll up to a residence of one of the most powerful people in CA and Washington?

Because she wasn't there. The government doesn't send secret service agents to randomly guard homes. Unless you're the president no one gives a shyt about your husband/wife. Paul Pelosi wasn't even the target here, just the deranged right-wing nut didn't know what to do when he found out Nancy wasn't home.

I'll admit I had on my tinfoil hat when I first heard this story. I was thinking dude with the hammer was unsatisfied with his tip and/or payment.:lolbron:

Still, this story makes no sense. How does some random person roll up to a residence of one of the most powerful people in CA and Washington?

Because she wasn't there. You think they're gonna put security on Nancy, on her D.C. home, on her San Fran home, on her Napa home, and then follow her husband around when he goes out too? Maybe security on the kids too?

Outside of presidential tickets, they don't go around putting security on everyone's homes and spouses. They just do the person of interest.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why was the attacker in his underwear :dame:
Who was the 3rd person that opened the door for the cops :dame:

I dont think its staged :dame: staged would probably be easier to explain for him than the questions i just asked :dame:

The attacker wasn't in his underwear, that was a false claim. You can see right in the police report that there is no mention of his clothes being unusual and they say that they got a phone and wallet out of the attacker's pocket. Paul Pelosi was in his underwear because it was 2:28am and he's an 82yo man.

And police said there was no third person at the house, that was an error from the Politico article.

Even his phone call to the police is strange. Let’s say the intruder made a mistake by letting him use the bathroom.

The audio police released has the dispatch saying Paul Pelosi told them the guy was his friend and his name was David, but he didn’t know him.

The audio between police and Pelosi wasn’t recorded tho.. :francis:

The dispatch doesn't say that Paul Pelosi told them that, the dispatch just says "he" said that. The "he" they are referring to is David himself. Paul Pelosi called 911 while he went to the toilet and then left the phone on in his pocket, while the dispatcher listened Paul Pelosi said "Who are you?" or something to that effect and the attacker said, "My name is David and I'm a friend".

It would make zero sense for him to say, "His name is David and he's my friend but I don't know him." You're getting signals crossed because you're desperate to make it a conspiracy.

It's very obvious at this point that some funny shyt went on that night
Paul probably gonna come out as "Bisexual" eventually :mjlol:
Yea my maga cousin been posting shyt that alludes to this, I just don't understand how you get off to being assaulted that badly unless it was some shyt that went left.. no pun intended

Do y'all really think that 82yo men stage sexual encounters at 2:30am? Even if he was a deviant he wouldn't be doing that shyt at that time, he'd be dead asleep like every other old person. Police bodycam confirmed the glass door he broke through in the back to get inside with broken glass all over the ground - do you think they staged that too? What fukking sense would that make for a planned sexual encounter to start with the guy breaking through your glass back door?

The attacker had a bag of zip ties, duct tape, a hit list of potential targets, has a blog and plenty of social media where he's been pushing far-right conspiracy theories for years, has a long history of disturbing behavior, his daughter confirmed the blog is his and says her dad is off-kilter, is recorded on the 911 call demanding to know where Nancy is, and hit him with the hammer in front of the fukking cops.

This site is going to go to shyt so long as idiots keep regurgitating right-wing conspiracy theories as if they have any basis whatsoever.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, watching this thread fall into the same exact type of conspiracy theory this nutjob would is a bit sad (and scary). If it comes out there was funny business, we'll deal with it then, but you're helping these maga idiots spread misinformation to minimize the impact of a serious attack.