Nancy Pelosi’s husband ATTACKED in their San Francisco home

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Looks like Pelosi’s husband was engaging in some non-Harlem behavior and the media is trying to spin it to cover his ass (literally) :dame:
I'll admit I had on my tinfoil hat when I first heard this story. I was thinking dude with the hammer was unsatisfied with his tip and/or payment.:lolbron:

Still, this story makes no sense. How does some random person roll up to a residence of one of the most powerful people in CA and Washington?

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I'll admit I had on my tinfoil hat when I first heard this story. I was thinking dude with the hammer was unsatisfied with his tip and/or payment.:lolbron:

Still, this story makes no sense. How does some random person roll up to a residence of one of the most powerful people in CA and Washington?
Because you can. Yall need to remove this hollywood brainwashing like everyone has armed security at every ingress and egress of a building.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
The security detail would eliminate the need to call the police :dahell:

Her house not having one is definitely odd.
I'm not arguing about police. I'm just stating If someone wants to get up on you for a few minutes to cause bodily harm, it can be done. Security ain't gonna stop that.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
She wasn't home. If she has a security detail, they probably stay where she is. The home also had an alarm which is how the cops got called

The cops were called to the house by Pelosis husband, not the alarm

invasion of their California home, saved his life after secretly telephoning for help from the bathroom.

Nancy Pelosi,Paul Pelosi<br>FILE - Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and her husband, Paul Pelosi, arrive at the State Department for the Kennedy Center Honors State Department Dinner, on Dec. 7, 2019, in Washington. On Friday, Oct. 28, 2022, a man broke into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s California home and severely beat her husband, Paul Pelosi, with a hammer. The 82-year-old underwent surgery to repair a skull fracture and serious injuries to his right arm and hands, and his doctors expect a full recovery, the speaker’s office said Friday. There were no updates on his condition Saturday. (AP Photo/Kevin Wolf, File)
Nancy Pelosi: family ‘heartbroken and traumatized’ by brutal attack on her husband
Read more
According to Politico, Paul Pelosi told the alleged intruder – identified by authorities as David DePape – that he needed to use the restroom. Paul Pelosi’s mobile phone was charging in the bathroom at the time; the 82-year-old then made a surreptitious call to 911, and remained connected.

The emergency services dispatcher, Heather Grimes, heard an exchange between Paul Pelosi and his attacker as he spoke in “code” to alert the authorities there was a problem. “What’s going on? Why are you here? What are you going to do to me?” Pelosi reportedly said while on the call.

A suspicious Grimes then notified police for a wellness check.

“It is really thanks to Mr Pelosi having the ability to make that call, and truly the attention and the instincts of that dispatcher to realize that something was wrong in that situation and to make the police call a priority so they got there within two minutes to respond to this situation,” Brooke Jenkins, San Francisco’s district attorney, told CNN.

The San Francisco police chief, William Scott, said that officers arrived to the Pelosis home and saw Paul Pelosi and DePape holding a hammer. “The suspect pulled the hammer away from Mr. Pelosi and violently assaulted him with it,” Politico quoted Scott as saying. “Our officers immediately tackled the suspect, disarmed him, took him into custody, requested emergency backup and rendered medical aid

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Even so, anyone can pop up if they wanted to.
True but lets be serious. You see more security for a nightclub owner than what's being reported. Just the fact that a man could be one-on-one with him late at night is fishy (or bussy). :pachaha:Jokes aside that is why a lot of people including myself are skeptical of how this is being reported.