Nancy Pelosi’s husband ATTACKED in their San Francisco home

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The cops were called to the house by Pelosis husband, not the alarm

invasion of their California home, saved his life after secretly telephoning for help from the bathroom.

Nancy Pelosi,Paul Pelosi<br>FILE - Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and her husband, Paul Pelosi, arrive at the State Department for the Kennedy Center Honors State Department Dinner, on Dec. 7, 2019, in Washington. On Friday, Oct. 28, 2022, a man broke into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s California home and severely beat her husband, Paul Pelosi, with a hammer. The 82-year-old underwent surgery to repair a skull fracture and serious injuries to his right arm and hands, and his doctors expect a full recovery, the speaker’s office said Friday. There were no updates on his condition Saturday. (AP Photo/Kevin Wolf, File)
Nancy Pelosi: family ‘heartbroken and traumatized’ by brutal attack on her husband
Read more
According to Politico, Paul Pelosi told the alleged intruder – identified by authorities as David DePape – that he needed to use the restroom. Paul Pelosi’s mobile phone was charging in the bathroom at the time; the 82-year-old then made a surreptitious call to 911, and remained connected.

The emergency services dispatcher, Heather Grimes, heard an exchange between Paul Pelosi and his attacker as he spoke in “code” to alert the authorities there was a problem. “What’s going on? Why are you here? What are you going to do to me?” Pelosi reportedly said while on the call.

A suspicious Grimes then notified police for a wellness check.

“It is really thanks to Mr Pelosi having the ability to make that call, and truly the attention and the instincts of that dispatcher to realize that something was wrong in that situation and to make the police call a priority so they got there within two minutes to respond to this situation,” Brooke Jenkins, San Francisco’s district attorney, told CNN.

The San Francisco police chief, William Scott, said that officers arrived to the Pelosis home and saw Paul Pelosi and DePape holding a hammer. “The suspect pulled the hammer away from Mr. Pelosi and violently assaulted him with it,” Politico quoted Scott as saying. “Our officers immediately tackled the suspect, disarmed him, took him into custody, requested emergency backup and rendered medical aid
He would’ve been killed that night without this call. America has become what lambasts the ‘undeveloped nations’ for, politically instable. Mission accomplished Putin :snoop:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
The cops were called to the house by Pelosis husband, not the alarm

invasion of their California home, saved his life after secretly telephoning for help from the bathroom.

Nancy Pelosi,Paul Pelosi<br>FILE - Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and her husband, Paul Pelosi, arrive at the State Department for the Kennedy Center Honors State Department Dinner, on Dec. 7, 2019, in Washington. On Friday, Oct. 28, 2022, a man broke into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s California home and severely beat her husband, Paul Pelosi, with a hammer. The 82-year-old underwent surgery to repair a skull fracture and serious injuries to his right arm and hands, and his doctors expect a full recovery, the speaker’s office said Friday. There were no updates on his condition Saturday. (AP Photo/Kevin Wolf, File)
Nancy Pelosi: family ‘heartbroken and traumatized’ by brutal attack on her husband
Read more
According to Politico, Paul Pelosi told the alleged intruder – identified by authorities as David DePape – that he needed to use the restroom. Paul Pelosi’s mobile phone was charging in the bathroom at the time; the 82-year-old then made a surreptitious call to 911, and remained connected.

The emergency services dispatcher, Heather Grimes, heard an exchange between Paul Pelosi and his attacker as he spoke in “code” to alert the authorities there was a problem. “What’s going on? Why are you here? What are you going to do to me?” Pelosi reportedly said while on the call.

A suspicious Grimes then notified police for a wellness check.

“It is really thanks to Mr Pelosi having the ability to make that call, and truly the attention and the instincts of that dispatcher to realize that something was wrong in that situation and to make the police call a priority so they got there within two minutes to respond to this situation,” Brooke Jenkins, San Francisco’s district attorney, told CNN.

The San Francisco police chief, William Scott, said that officers arrived to the Pelosis home and saw Paul Pelosi and DePape holding a hammer. “The suspect pulled the hammer away from Mr. Pelosi and violently assaulted him with it,” Politico quoted Scott as saying. “Our officers immediately tackled the suspect, disarmed him, took him into custody, requested emergency backup and rendered medical aid

There was no alarm. Paul Pelosi himself called the police.
My bad. Saw a report that they responded to the alarm but I guess that wasn’t true

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
My bad. Saw a report that they responded to the alarm but I guess that wasn’t true
Even his phone call to the police is strange. Let’s say the intruder made a mistake by letting him use the bathroom.

The audio police released has the dispatch saying Paul Pelosi told them the guy was his friend and his name was David, but he didn’t know him.

The audio between police and Pelosi wasn’t recorded tho.. :francis:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
So this guy was a full far-right, white nationalist, conspiracy theory nut job who put a hammer through Pelosi's skull, but typical idiot posters on here are claiming he was Paul Pelosi's friend and this is all some personal dispute?
I’m always amazed at how white supremacy, right wing conspiracies and disinformation finds its way on this board.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Even his phone call to the police is strange. Let’s say the intruder made a mistake by letting him use the bathroom.

The audio police released has the dispatch saying Paul Pelosi told them the guy was his friend and his name was David, but he didn’t know him.

The audio between police and Pelosi wasn’t recorded tho.. :francis:

link to audio?

grendelprime

Suits 2 for $99
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like it was personal. Still I'm having a hard time believing two people as powerful and rich as them didn't have armed security or anything like that. :yeshrug:
Ya’ll have to realize that there is a police force where the Pelosi’s live. No way in hell that they don’t get EXTRA special treatment from those that serve and protect the community. They probably disproportionately use more of the services than their neighbors. They thought that was enough to protect them. They were wrong. A few folks on that police force are going to lose their jobs, even after the police chief was bumbling on that it only took “about three minutes. I think.”

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

He staged getting his skull fractured with a hammer? For what benefit? :why:

And repeating the right-wing idiot conspiracy that he's a gay lover is just :mjlol:

The cops literally arrived while he was swinging the hammer screaming "Where is Nancy? Where is Nancy?", he had a bag of zip ties, duct tape and a list of political targets, and perp's daughter has confirmed that the blog where he pushes insane far-right conspiracies is his blog and is full of personal conversations with her.....but you don't want to believe it.

Critical thinking on this site has gone downhill the last 3 years.
Why was the attacker in his underwear :dame:
Who was the 3rd person that opened the door for the cops :dame:

I dont think its staged :dame: staged would probably be easier to explain for him than the questions i just asked :dame:

grendelprime

Suits 2 for $99
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah yo, I don't support violence against the elderly

Especially not hitting old men with
Nah yo, I don't support violence against the elderly

Especially not hitting old men with hammers:dame:
They going in the bag and charging this dude to the fullest. He has an additional charge of “Assaulting the Elderly”

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It's very obvious at this point that some funny shyt went on that night
Paul probably gonna come out as "Bisexual" eventually :mjlol:
Yea my maga cousin been posting shyt that alludes to this, I just don't understand how you get off to being assaulted that badly unless it was some shyt that went left.. no pun intended

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
It's very obvious at this point that some funny shyt went on that night
Paul probably gonna come out as "Bisexual" eventually :mjlol:

I haven't kept up with it at all...just heard the dispatch audio, saw a clip of the police chief, and footage of the home...shyt not adding up.

I'll tune again in a week

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps