Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So you didn’t know what this cac was trying to say
tenor.gif

who am I kidding you know

She said that shyt so that's obviously what she meant.

We're not picking and choosing who to :cape: for when they say fukked up comments.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Nancy but she be out of pockets sometimes..I guess she at that age tho where she feel she can say anything she want without thought :yeshrug:...she has been getting the job Done tho lately

killacal

Banned
Daps

:snoop:

Looks like it was deleted but JFC. Dems need to take the night off. :snoop:

If you ever wondered how the history books managed to white-wash MLK, look no further than the methods used here :skip:

Aka these nikkas ain't gonna riot we can rest easy America

nah ya'll really do mental gymnastics to justify the racist vile filth that comes out of these white supremacists mouths
c00n ptsd:hhh:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
:gucci: This affects all of us
I mean it does breh....but essentially it is justice for his family....but you right, but justice for our entire community in it’s entirety has to be much more than this

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

When the hell are black people going to start treating establishment democrats that same way we treat republicans? The sooner the better.

These Democratic cacs feel the exact same way about nikkas the Republicans do. These are all platitudes. No tangibles. She's speaker of the house. Where is the police reform bill?!?!?!!? How many more George Floyds does she need.

She's waiting on another sacrifice